Male HQ

Ghosts, Spirits Encounters & Supernatural Haunting Discussion + 7th Lunar Month (Compiled)

biguy

Guest Horrible People
5 hours ago, Guest Michael said:

Best books to read that I can order online, about death & the afterlife?

The best book to read is not to understand death and the afterlife,  but understand terrible people you encountered in this life and how to deal with it because smudging won't work on them.

Guest Cckdudette

I have joined this group for nearly a year already and have been deeply fascinated with all the stories and supernatural entities. 

However, i just realized something that has blatantly been in front of all of us this whole entire time. National Day is coming soon and it just crossed my mind - the Merlion. Half fish, half lion...im sure it belongs to the supernatural side of life and not Nature? is it a mythical creature? is it a man made symbol? i dont want to know the standard educational background and lore of it. But i want to know from the Supernatural Side of Life, does anybody with the 3rd eyes open or any other supernatural senses unlocked...know anything more about it?

i hope its alright to ask and i dont come as being insulting or offensive in any way. But you know...its one of those things that we gotta ask.

Guest Guest
On 6/21/2023 at 5:58 AM, Guest Michael said:

Best books to read that I can order online, about death & the afterlife?

I recommend this one. It's very popular worldwide.

Can get it at Kinokuniya (Ngee Ann City).

IMG_20210115_125133_grande.jpg?v=1610737

Several from my time in Dieppe Barracks in 2013-2015. I worked in manpower office during this period. Our S1 and one of the DXOs happened to be working late one night in the office to prepare for some big event. According to the DXO, our S1 suddenly came back into the office, told her that the work for the day is done and he has just locked up the document room next to the office. She was trying to tell him that there’s still some things left, but he told her quite fiercely to be quiet, get her things, and get in the car while he locked up. He’s usually very calm and nice so this was a bit of a shock. Later when they exited the camp, he finally told her that he saw a figure in white with long hair and red eyes staring at him from deep inside the document room, facing the doorway when he walked past and he got a whiff of a strong floral smell. So he calmly closed and locked the door, went back to the office to get her, and they got the hell out of there. The next day, an unwitting NSF was told to open the document room to continue the work so he wouldn’t need to unlock it . 😂

Guest Vinanatsu

Didn't sleep much. Suddenly i woke up before 2am with very eerie feeling. I don't understand but i do feel someone was watching me. I  turned on the lamp and tried to sleep. Then past 3am, i heard 3 faint knocks on my door. I ignored it. If it was any of my family members, they will do it again or call my name but none. It seems ghost month comes early to me.

Guest Harry

My elderly just told me she saw a dark shadow in the middle of the night in my hall past 1 week. Just a glimpse and gone. 

I did went to the "big and 2nd uncle" 2 weeks back to seek advice on my potential life threatening issue my neighbour is causing me and my family. What are the chances the dark shadow is hantu? 

Pls don't ask me what is the life threatening issue. No one will believe me but my neighbour saw we are going through.

Guest Lewship

Hello all. Been a while I’ve shared something here.  Well this time I would like to share my latest experience at Malaysia Highway Pagoh . We were on the way to Perak for holiday so to avoid traffic we chosed to leave Singapore at midnight so we can reach there in the morning. I was the driver and everyone was asleep. it’s when I realised about 100m infront there was a black silhouette crossing the high way.  I said wow who would be so brave to cross that he highway around this time.  I moved my body forward to ensure that “person” crossed safely so I slowed down a lil . when I almost there I didn’t see anyone but then I realised a black motorcycle suddenly appeared next to our car. I just take a quick look at him and what I noticed , this biker had all in Black attire and black goggle and no head light or nothing. He was pratically riding in darkness . At first I didn’t feel nothing but when I sped a lil seems like “He” was riding next to us at the same speed.  Practically riding along for about good 10mins. That’s when I started to feel uneasy but I refused to turn my head and look at the rider again . I started to have goosebumps then I quickly woke my friend up and told her to turn on some holy verses from her phone .  Eventually that thang disappeared just like that .  I didn’t say a word until we reached to our next stop over.  That’s when I told my friend when she said. Are you talking about the Rider next to our car!!! ??   So seems like she noticed “him” the moment she woke up and too scared to say a word but to do what was told by me .  Time check it happened around 3 plus AM .  Lucky we reached destination safely and there wasn’t any more disturbance after that.  🤲❤️🙏🏻

2011 enlisted to SCDF one recruit is possessed in middle of night and shouting at parade Sqaure during midnight 😂 people who are 122 intake shall know this case. Happened at NSTI

On 7/19/2023 at 4:35 AM, Guest Lewship said:

Well this time I would like to share my latest experience at Malaysia Highway Pagoh .. it’s when I realised about 100m infront there was a black silhouette crossing the high way.  I  so I slowed down a lil . when I almost there I didn’t see anyone but then I realised a black motorcycle suddenly appeared next to our car.

What you saw is a robber.  They preyed on night driver  as part of their "career:.

On 7/18/2023 at 3:35 AM, Guest Harry said:

My elderly just told me she saw a dark shadow in the middle of the night in my hall past 1 week. Just a glimpse and gone. 

I did went to the "big and 2nd uncle" 2 weeks back to seek advice on my potential life threatening issue my neighbour is causing me and my family. What are the chances the dark shadow is hantu? 

Pls don't ask me what is the life threatening issue. No one will believe me but my neighbour saw we are going through.

Please share or PM. I curious to know

On 7/19/2023 at 4:35 AM, Guest Lewship said:

Hello all. Been a while I’ve shared something here.  Well this time I would like to share my latest experience at Malaysia Highway Pagoh . We were on the way to Perak for holiday so to avoid traffic we chosed to leave Singapore at midnight so we can reach there in the morning. I was the driver and everyone was asleep. it’s when I realised about 100m infront there was a black silhouette crossing the high way.  I said wow who would be so brave to cross that he highway around this time.  I moved my body forward to ensure that “person” crossed safely so I slowed down a lil . when I almost there I didn’t see anyone but then I realised a black motorcycle suddenly appeared next to our car. I just take a quick look at him and what I noticed , this biker had all in Black attire and black goggle and no head light or nothing. He was pratically riding in darkness . At first I didn’t feel nothing but when I sped a lil seems like “He” was riding next to us at the same speed.  Practically riding along for about good 10mins. That’s when I started to feel uneasy but I refused to turn my head and look at the rider again . I started to have goosebumps then I quickly woke my friend up and told her to turn on some holy verses from her phone .  Eventually that thang disappeared just like that .  I didn’t say a word until we reached to our next stop over.  That’s when I told my friend when she said. Are you talking about the Rider next to our car!!! ??   So seems like she noticed “him” the moment she woke up and too scared to say a word but to do what was told by me .  Time check it happened around 3 plus AM .  Lucky we reached destination safely and there wasn’t any more disturbance after that.  🤲❤️🙏🏻

This happens usually when you are in their turf. Lucky as you both are, you all got out of the Black Rider's turf. 

5 hours ago, Guest Jojoboy said:

Everytime i close my eyes I can feel that someone is looking at me from the dark corner of my room. Anyone feels the same?

When your life became stressful, from work or other worldly issue, the existence of "entity" will cease to matter and be the furthest thing from your thoughts and "they" eventually get bored and leave you alone to handle your own problems.   Don't feed them the "oxygen" by putting them in your thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Reflections

We interpret the world & our lives according to our beliefs. Beliefs may not always be the truth. With better education, sci, and advice on slowing global warming, the practice of 7th mth and burning paper joss is drastically reduced. The elderly, chinese educated, some foreign chinese workers here may still practise as observed. 

7th mth is a taoist festival. Not buddhist festival. Many people, devotees, reporters got confused. Ancient china like to mix taoism, buddhism, confucisnism and chinese folk fusion sects.

The mind can play tricks. Spiritual world does exist but not likely to be in the same ways as defined by our beliefs, faiths and legends. Lots of legends and variations.

Guest Quilology

I'm scared. I think the gates of hell already open. Some movements in my kitchen. I'm living only with my dog. We are hiding in my room.

Place smells like candles and flowers

Guest Offerings

I'm scared. I think the gates of hell already open. Some movements in my kitchen. I'm living only with my dog. We are hiding in my room.

What about making small offerings to appease the spirit in your mind?

Guest Embracable Rose

Could it caused by your vibrators? 

Tbh, you should embrace it as you are the choosen one to be visited straight away after The Gate is opened ... Embrace and surrender to it...

Make yourself as a sacred sacrifice ...

Guest Desxxx_69

Ghost mother

I apologize for the bad English as i am translating from Chinese to English. This is going to be a long story. For those who dislike to read long story, please skip this story. Thanks you very much.

A story taken from a Chinese ghost story channel. Story happen in China.

This story is told as a real life self experience. However the truth cannot be verified. Hence take it as a story. 

This happen to me in the early 2000s. I am from a small village in Jiangsu Province China. There is an old well in my village that is at least a few hundred years old. the water from the well is very clear and look very clean. This well use to be the water supply for my village until in the recent past a tragedy  happened in the well. 2 person has drown in the well and since after the body has been remove from it, nobody dare to use the well anymore.  Until recently, as time passes , people start to forget about the tragedy and start to use the well for laundry. Kids also start to play around the well.

I was one of the kid that like to play around the well. In the early 2000s, the kids then do not have many luxury for entertainment. The only form of entertainment for us boys, is to use a bamboo stick to make into a pump water gun to spray water towards each other.  The well serve as a good refilling point. In the day time it would be fun shooting at each other like gun fighting. But when night fell, hell will break loose. One of the day, after the fight i am fully drench from head to toe as i had lost. Is when home and my mother was furious. She scolded me for making myself so dirty and to play near the well. My mother was not one of those that use the well, she alway forbid me to go near the well. She say is very dangerous, but would not tell me why. She just told me not to get near the well and to avoid it.My grandmother who dote on me very much, who would alway side with me. She would tell my mother that kids will alway be playful and get dirty. However this time, my grandmother also agree with my mother that i should not play near the well. Having lost the game and still being told off, and even my grandmother also sided with them, i was sulking. After cleaning up and i went to bed, my grandmother come into my room, she told me a story as to why playing at the well is dangerous.

There use to be a single mother with a son living in the village, as she is single it is very hard for her to take care of her son. However she was lucky that her son was also very mature and sensible. He knew that he being the only son in the family, he need to take care of his family and would not do reckless things to endanger himself and to make his mother worry. Every time when the mother went to the well to do her laundry, her son would also be there and play by himself. He would avoid the water and play further away from the well.  On one fateful day. The pair was at the well doing laundry again, however this time, the mother found out that she has forget to bring detergent to the well. Hence she want to head back to take it. As her son has alway been sensible and has also promised her not play near the well, she thought that she would only be away few minutes and should be ok. So she left her son playing a ball while she went back.  Upon her return, she could not found her son. She was desperately shouting her son name and looking around. Suddenly she heard a sound coming from the well, she turn around to see what has happen, to her horror, her son ball was bobbing around in the water. Upon further looking, she saw her son at the bottom of the well. She wail and jump into the well wanting to save her son. However it is too late. Her son has been dead and she herself who do not know how to swim, also drown while trying to bring her son to the surface. The villager found her the next morning and retrieved their body from the well. After this incident, nobody use the well anymore and people start to heard woman wailing coming from the well at night. Some even claim to have saw her popping her head out of the water looking for some one to be drown and replacing her. 

After grandmother finish her story, i was crying, i promise her I would not play near the well anymore. From that day onwards I did not go near the well anymore. However a year later, during the term break, i saw my friend playing at the well again. I could not resist it and went to take out my bamboo gun and join them playing by the well. After playing for awhile, while refilling the bamboo with the water, i notice a ball in the well. I wanted to fish the ball out, but the ball seem to have the mind of it own. When I reach for it, it will move further into the middle. Hence i try to stretch and grab it. However i lose my balance and fell into the well. I panicked! As i do not know how to swim and the more i struggle, the further i drown. I fell hopeless and thought that it would be my end tat day. As i drown i close my eye and await the end. Suddenly, i felt something pulling my leg, i open my eye to see what it is. I saw a woman greenish  in color looking very hideous pulling my leg. At that very moment, i thought i would be their replacement. 

However, suddenly i felt that she is not pulling me down, but trying to push me out of the water. I finally manage to get my head out of the water. The feeling of oxygen filling my lungs feel so good. I quickly inch towards the side and climb out of the well.  That evening i got an earful of scolding again. I did not mention about the drowning to my parent. However my grandmother sense something is not right about me and probe me later in the night. I told her the whole incident. She did not seem shock. She just sign and say that maybe the mother feel bad about not saving her child and when there is chance of saving another child she would do. It help her to finish her wish in the world and would be able to move on.  That night, i dream about the mother and son pair. They are playing happily together. As i try to reach them to play together the further they would go.  That is the last time i ever saw them.

Guest Scientific Alien

I heard masturbating will decrease yang energy. Is it better to not masturbate/ cum during hungry ghost festival? 

Do try to consume your ejaculated sperm so that no energy is lost ...

Guest Chelde

“Recurrent same nightmare”
(location @ Bidadari BTO Estate)
*this was shared by an ex colleague*

So Miss L (my ex colleague) has been staying at the Bidadari BTO estate for a year+. And during one of those work breaks chit chat sessions, she shared that she had been disturbed by something in a particular room in her unit

The strangest thing is that only when she is in that particular room sleeping, she will have the same dream of a hideous woman (she feels that it looks like the typical description of Miss P). She is fine if sleeping in other parts / rooms of the house

No issue of such if her family members are sleeping in that room. This only happens to her alone! 😳😯  (and she usually has to sleep in that room as that is her kids room, so she has to accompany them to sleep most of the time) 

And according to her, she has reached out to different spiritual masters/ priests—-christian type, taoist type (came to her house with the “whip” and performed taoist rituals), hang some barangs , feng shui formation etc still
futile…she still had the same recurrent dreams of the same Miss P (no wonder her aura / energetic field felt a little off, machiam like hangover, lack of sleep kind of expression) Plagueing her for months apparently!

And she has come to accept it, and as much as possible avoid sleeping in that particular room. (because she cannot afford to shift out for now)
*poor thing right*

Some of us felt that she may have offended something unknowingly, some felt that her bazi may have clash with the house, i personally feel could be her past life creditors?

what do you think ?

Guest hmmm....

Some of us felt that she may have offended something unknowingly, some felt that her bazi may have clash with the house, i personally feel could be her past life creditors?

what do you think ?

Overworked me think.  Some medication might helps her sleep better. 

Guest I experience what u think

Quit praying to idols, quit praying to roadside trees & discarded statues, quit consulting mediums & bomohs, quit fortune-telling, fengshui & get rid of spiritual tatoos, piercings, talismans, amulets. Say no to playing "tie zi xian" game. Change mindset to sci & tech while respecting, yet distant from religious/ spiritual things. Friends', relatives' and my life improved! Surprise !

• 2 weeks later...

I live in the East, so forgive me for not knowing of Woodleigh MRT’s existence prior to searching for “scary MRT stations”. 

And what a scary MRT station it is indeed. This humble pitstop runs through Bidadari Cemetery – or what it used to be, at least. A whopping 143,000+ graves were exhumed in the early 2000s to prepare the land for redevelopment, so I wouldn’t be surprised if anyone spots a hantu or two around these parts.

People have said to see a pocong around the station, which in Indonesian and Malaysian folklore is said to be the spirit of a dead person still wrapped in burial cloth. This could be dialled back to Bidadari Cemetery being a multireligious resting ground.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.