Male HQ

Cruise At Penang Swimming Pool

Guest raj

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My experience of permata pool yesterday, it's kind of so far so good for me, still acceptable for the pool condition and the crowd.

Being the reasonable entrance fee and nearest public pool away from my house (although it take me 40mins drive) I have no complain.

The 'no door' shower room is totally fine with me,I have no issue letting the guys see if they interested hahaha.

The water pressure is good enough for me to take a shower. So I think I will continue going after this when I'm free on weekend or public holiday.

If anyone of you interested to know me you can try to approach me if you be able to spot me on the pool. I'm just a decent looking 183cm 83kg toned vers-top single guy here.

Anything is possible, I wear a swimming cap, quarter length trunk and goggles all in black color. tip are already giving to you. See ya...  

On 6/27/2017 at 9:17 AM, Kaisenwys said:

My experience of permata pool yesterday, it's kind of so far so good for me, still acceptable for the pool condition and the crowd.

Being the reasonable entrance fee and nearest public pool away from my house (although it take me 40mins drive) I have no complain.

The 'no door' shower room is totally fine with me,I have no issue letting the guys see if they interested hahaha.

The water pressure is good enough for me to take a shower. So I think I will continue going after this when I'm free on weekend or public holiday.

If anyone of you interested to know me you can try to approach me if you be able to spot me on the pool. I'm just a decent looking 183cm 83kg toned vers-top single guy here.

Anything is possible, I wear a swimming cap, quarter length trunk and goggles all in black color. tip are already giving to you. See ya...  

prefer to bring u into a big private pool 

45 minutes ago, appler said:

lol, so u blame me now ? haha

I didn't say that haha...no matter is public or private pool,the main point of this topic is cruise at penang swimming pool. So I think as long as there is a cruise chances then is should be fine. agree? Haha 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic