Male HQ

Cruise At Penang Swimming Pool

Guest raj

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If u r using the bridge just follow the road leading to the north do not turn left to Prai or right toward KL go straight then and do not turn left toward Pacific/BM.  After that keep to your left and look out for the SJ Mosque on your left, if u pass the mosque and gone under the flyover you will also pass the left turn toward SJ Pool.

Before the mosque is a flyover take a left turn before the flyover.  Do not go under the flyover, turn left.  Not too far will be a round about before you reach the round about you should be able to see the Pool entrance on your right make a 6 o'clock turn(aka U-turn) at the round about and keep to your left.

Edited by sam7566

If u r using the bridge just follow the road leading to the north do not turn left to Prai or right toward KL go straight then and do not turn left toward Pacific/BM. After that keep to your left and look out for the SJ Mosque on your left, if u pass the mosque and gone under the flyover you will also pass the left turn toward SJ Pool.

Before the mosque is a flyover take a left turn before the flyover. Do not go under the flyover, turn left. Not too far will be a round about before you reach the round about you should be able to see the Pool entrance on your right make a 6 o'clock turn(aka U-turn) at the round about and keep to your left.

thanks buddy

Heavy rain at seberang jaya swimming pool, went in2 shower room. Saw at a Chinese uncle 50++ adjusting a young man. Never c me coming thru. The young man just left after c me, the uncle with mini towel with semi hard(uncircumcised) nervous after c me. On the spot he prepared 2 go back. He wearing a skinxwear thong.

Every-time the moon shines, i become alive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic