Male HQ

Cruise At Penang Swimming Pool

Guest raj

8 hours ago, Kulf said:

There's an uncle that swim at the edge of the pool who has a huge cock. Are you talking about him?

I'm not sure whether it's the same guy that we are talking about but he's really old, can be someone grandfather or even great-grandfather 😆 but his cock I think is the biggest I see at permata

Edited by Kaisenwys
2 hours ago, xm20 said:

Any reason for this statement? What make Permata your best choice? and what will be the best timing? So now, CMCO, you mah miss Permata a lot then. hehe

What a old post that you respond to it hahaha 

I guess permata is one of the most cruisy pool

Btw it's also the nearest public pool to my place so that the reason as well why I choose permata 

11 hours ago, Kaisenwys said:

What a old post that you respond to it hahaha 

I guess permata is one of the most cruisy pool

Btw it's also the nearest public pool to my place so that the reason as well why I choose permata 

Hehe...old but interesting post right? just join this platform, so just saw your profile. How you normally cruise? How to you know who is cruisable or later the guy scold you pulak...haha

Btw, where do you stay? 

16 hours ago, xm20 said:

Hehe...old but interesting post right? just join this platform, so just saw your profile. How you normally cruise? How to you know who is cruisable or later the guy scold you pulak...haha

Btw, where do you stay? 

You might notice some guys might be looking around or even keep look at you frequently then it should be the clue. 

For more obvious and easy way should be in the shower cubicle because it didn't have door so it shall be show time. They will be keep looking at their left and right cubicles for guys if they are gay hahahha

I think my last visit to permata was last year

I used to stay at Batu ferringhi

I know you probably will say its far! But permata should be the nearest public pool for me compare to relau or spice right.

But I'm now moved to Butterworth so I won't be visiting permata as frequent as those days. 

10 hours ago, Kaisenwys said:

You might notice some guys might be looking around or even keep look at you frequently then it should be the clue. 

For more obvious and easy way should be in the shower cubicle because it didn't have door so it shall be show time. They will be keep looking at their left and right cubicles for guys if they are gay hahahha

I think my last visit to permata was last year

I used to stay at Batu ferringhi

I know you probably will say its far! But permata should be the nearest public pool for me compare to relau or spice right.

But I'm now moved to Butterworth so I won't be visiting permata as frequent as those days. 

So where do you swim nowadays?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Bon-Bon said:

Hi can we just walk to relau swimming pool? Or need to book in advance ? And what’s the best time for cruising haha? Feel like going today..

u can go in anytime .... no booking is needed.

Don't think it's the best place for cruising alone cos not many ppl wil go there .... unless u date someone to meet there.

The best should be morning to 4+pm cos less ppl 

Can do whatever u wan without any fear 😁

6 minutes ago, imbitchy said:

u can go in anytime .... no booking is needed.

Don't think it's the best place for cruising alone cos not many ppl wil go there .... unless u date someone to meet there.

The best should be morning to 4+pm cos less ppl 

Can do whatever u wan without any fear 😁

Oic... thanks for the info! thinking to later but not sure what time yet haha permata is more cruisy? But too bad need to book 

1 minute ago, Bon-Bon said:

Oic... thanks for the info! thinking to later but not sure what time yet haha permata is more cruisy? But too bad need to book 

nv go permata pool ... so i dunno .... actually i just went to relau pool for 1st & 1 time shj 😅

so my info about cruising might not be accurate enough

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Going to penang and stay there tomorrow

maybe stay at jen hotel because their gym quite cruisy sometimes. And also can wear thong at their pool. If got time maybe will visit permata pool in the morning because the lifeguard wont stop u if wearing thong or gstring there. 
anyone know if evergreen sauna already open or not? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic