Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

13 minutes ago, Tim2013 said:

Hey guys - been a while since I shared my sexperiences . So here is my latest  fun ! 

This was last weekend near my house . I was out having a jog and was almost at the end of my run when I saw this hottt guy in v cut singlet and running shorts almost showing his huge bulge running opposite to me . Our eyes met and I smiled and he smiled back . I just slowed down running and waited for him to go around and come to my side . He stopped seeing me slow down and asked if I was tired . I said I am very tired and my balls are hurting now )); he started laughing and said I have a nice ass and I told him he is hott. I knew he was gay so just tapped his ass and put my hand on his shoulder . After a few small talk , He asked me to come to his place for a drink as he stayed nearby and I said I would come if he is willing to blow me

. He replied that he was expecting to get fucked and not just blow me ! Haha so we went to his place quickly. Stripped naked and hungrily tastes our sweaty bodies . Jumped in the shower and continued . He licked my whole body , balls , ass , nipples and kissed Nice too. Wiped and went to bed and I have him a nice bj and rimmed him . Then turned him around and fucked very hard and deep . He was moaning. And kept going for while and suddenly the room door opened and some lady walked into us. Seems it was his wife and she caught me fuxking her hubby . He got scared and hurried to dress up . I just ran out with my clothes and put it on and left . He texted later that he loved it and things at home are bad but he is happy she found out at least now . If you are reading this , thank you for the fuck )); 

I'm not sure if this is fictional but it's hot. I had similar experience but minus the walk in by wife. Lol

51 minutes ago, Tim2013 said:

Hey guys - been a while since I shared my sexperiences . So here is my latest  fun ! 

This was last weekend near my house . I was out having a jog and was almost at the end of my run when I saw this hottt guy in v cut singlet and running shorts almost showing his huge bulge running opposite to me . Our eyes met and I smiled and he smiled back . I just slowed down running and waited for him to go around and come to my side . He stopped seeing me slow down and asked if I was tired . I said I am very tired and my balls are hurting now )); he started laughing and said I have a nice ass and I told him he is hott. I knew he was gay so just tapped his ass and put my hand on his shoulder . After a few small talk , He asked me to come to his place for a drink as he stayed nearby and I said I would come if he is willing to blow me

. He replied that he was expecting to get fucked and not just blow me ! Haha so we went to his place quickly. Stripped naked and hungrily tastes our sweaty bodies . Jumped in the shower and continued . He licked my whole body , balls , ass , nipples and kissed Nice too. Wiped and went to bed and I have him a nice bj and rimmed him . Then turned him around and fucked very hard and deep . He was moaning. And kept going for while and suddenly the room door opened and some lady walked into us. Seems it was his wife and she caught me fuxking her hubby . He got scared and hurried to dress up . I just ran out with my clothes and put it on and left . He texted later that he loved it and things at home are bad but he is happy she found out at least now . If you are reading this , thank you for the fuck )); 

Same here. No matter fiction or the truth. It is Hot.

12 hours ago, Tim2013 said:

That's one naughty married man haha

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic