Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

7 hours ago, mysterious slacker said:

Yes, This would only prove your stupidity too, because this is a forum for crusing, not for outdoor cbt. Get a recon profile and look for your master to torture you in public. LOL.

LOL, at least not a bitch like you .. and at least I am in Kl and I did not say to look for outdoor cbt in here, please used your brain if you have one, but for sure you are not since you imagining things when someone not saying it... anyway, if you start a fight will report to this admin... I just telling that this forum the topic clearly says for KL not Selangor or PJ cruising, and advise you to go for the right PJ/Selangor forum to get more respond from those stay there... NERD!

28 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

LOL, at least not a bitch like you .. and at least I am in Kl and I did not say to look for outdoor cbt in here, please used your brain if you have one, but for sure you are not since you imagining things when someone not saying it... anyway, if you start a fight will report to this admin... I just telling that this forum the topic clearly says for KL not Selangor or PJ cruising, and advise you to go for the right PJ/Selangor forum to get more respond from those stay there... NERD!

Don't know which bitch posting some pics and hoping to do exactly like those pics? To get tied up and to get fucked by gangbang in the bus or wheresoever. Being tied up is considering bdsm and so get the fucked out from this cruising forum. Go ahead report then and see what's the action admin will take. Brainless.

1 hour ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Better then you moron bitch scumbag.... so busybody... go back your PJ and Selangor forum...

Can you take this somewhere else?

If you think that you are not happy with this Selangor- KL issue, you can report this to the Moderators. They are very efficient and effective in house keeping this forum.

Ts has included Selangor. Why  don't you attack him?

Identify the right tree to bark.

As for me, I still need to unload, regardless KL, putrajaya, cyber Jaya, Klang or Batu tikam....LOL

Edited by tough-guy
Guest corbee
On 8/13/2017 at 10:41 PM, KL guy said:

For a little thing can argue for so long.. haha.. maybe his place is just too far from kelana jaya. Thats why he is so frustrated

Edited by corbee
  • G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic