Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Jz wanna raise an alert to you guys, Puchong Gateway RnR behind Petron, is really secluded area, the petrol stations were already shut down, not sure if its not in operation or only not operating at night cuz never been there in the morning.

At wee hours 12am, if your reffering to "Kawasan Rehat & Rawat Air Hitam" or nearby "Petron"  please be warn, i was originally cruising at MCDonalds Puchong Gateway RNR, then i thought to detour and check that place out as well since it was jz opposite the highway, it was so secluded dark and dingy, no lightning at the petrol station, in hindsight really scary place to cruise, quiet susceptible to robbery. Be careful.

I opened my radar, there was no one there as well. But the lavatories were pretty abandoned perfect for fun.

For those who can't find privacy in "MCDonalds Puchong Gateway RNR " you could transition and make your way on foot, over the street and make ur advances there will be a lot more privacy but also dangerous.

Have fun and stay safe ;)

1 minute ago, Blowme_99 said:

Jz wanna raise an alert to you guys, Puchong Gateway RnR behind Petron, is really secluded area, the petrol stations were already shut down, not sure if its not in operation or only not operating at night cuz never been there in the morning.

At wee hours 12am, if your reffering to "Kawasan Rehat & Rawat Air Hitam" or nearby "Petron"  please be warn, i was originally cruising at MCDonalds Puchong Gateway RNR, then i thought to detour and check that place out as well since it was jz opposite the highway, it was so secluded dark and dingy, no lightning at the petrol station, in hindsight really scary place to cruise, quiet susceptible to robbery. Be careful.

I opened my radar, there was no one there as well. But the lavatories were pretty abandoned perfect for fun.

For those who can't find privacy in "MCDonalds Puchong Gateway RNR " you could transition and make your way on foot, over the street and make ur advances there will be a lot more privacy but also dangerous.

Have fun and stay safe ;)

thanks for the reminder

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic