Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

58 minutes ago, Tim2013 said:

Had this amazing time yesterday evening . Went to uptown mall and having a coffee when I saw this young guy glancing at my bulge as I was in my running tights . I noticed he had a nice butt and which he starts touching while seeing me . It was enough signal so I signalled him to the toilet nearby . He flllwed me .  Went inside and both stripped naked and he started deep sucking my cock. It was so good as he licked my balls , armpits , kissed me and sucked my nippples. I ate his ass nicely and fucked his huge butt . Wow he was in heaven and we dressed up and when he went out another guy outside so me coming out and wanted to do me too . I was tired but still was keen as he also looked hot . So went for another round with him . He sucked me again and made me cum in his mouth and he licked it off fully . 

I lfet a happy man !

uptown mall which area?

On 1/28/2015 at 4:06 PM, Guest guest said:

TOO BAD got recorded while having light fun in one of the crusing places. 

Is recording something really a common seen ? i have never encountered this before..pissed

damn....tough luck bro. i'd be pissed too if i were being recorded

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic