Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

2 hours ago, Tim2013 said:

Today was an interesting day. I was interviewing for an intern to work with me and it was being conducted in a 5 star hotel meeting room . I interviewed like 7 people but none was good . One of the guys I interviewed was a cute college 2 nd year guy who was surely gay I knew from his looks . I flirted with him a bit and wanted to be professional so did not push myself . The guy had my card so he messaged me later and said he would like the job and can meet me again for 2nd round if am not sure . He also said if am

still in the hotel he can come as he stays nearby . I was staying in the hotel anyways and felt horny reading his msg . So I invited him for a drink at 6pm. Met him in the lobby and he flirted big time with me in his tight jeans and skin fit top. I did not waste time and took him to my room . We hit the shower and soaped each other . He went down and sucked me well and made me cum in his mouth . He kissed me well , sucked my nipples and my body . I toook him to bed and fucked well for the next hour .

we finished the fun after fucking few times and he had my cum for dinner )); he just left and now I will have a sound sleep ! Nice cute slutty bottom 

@Tim2013 did he get the job then..

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic