Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

24 minutes ago, alex15 said:

Not sure if oot but rather than grindr, which app are most used as dating/hooking? Grindr seems dead at some point(tried jack'd & blued, they are the same as well)

If there's other app, which to suggest?

No need apps...come to Bangi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

28 minutes ago, alex15 said:

Not sure if oot but rather than grindr, which app are most used as dating/hooking? Grindr seems dead at some point(tried jack'd & blued, they are the same as well)

If there's other app, which to suggest?

Grindr still has the highest success rate for me (in comparison to Jack'd, Hornet & Blued) so I'd still recommend it. Maybe you have to venture out to different neighbourhoods to have wider reach. If all else fails, you'll need to do public cruising haha.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

38 minutes ago, Onlooker said:

Anybody into gangbang one Bottom in Kajang? I'm just a messenger looking for more Tops per request of the bottom 😂

Gangbang agent🤣🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

22 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Grindr still has the highest success rate for me (in comparison to Jack'd, Hornet & Blued) so I'd still recommend it. Maybe you have to venture out to different neighbourhoods to have wider reach. If all else fails, you'll need to do public cruising haha.

I see, thanks for the guiding

Tried both, I'd prefer meeting via app, since cruising are kinda random and risky, and those people who can host offers a place to do more wild thing that cruising can't

And by venturing out meaning to search users that is further from others nearby?

Edited by alex15
18 hours ago, alex15 said:

I see, thanks for the guiding

Tried both, I'd prefer meeting via app, since cruising are kinda random and risky, and those people who can host offers a place to do more wild thing that cruising can't

And by venturing out meaning to search users that is further from others nearby?

Venturing out means going out to different places like malls, neighbourhoods whether by driving or MRT to leave "geographical footprint" on the app. Basically you're deliberately going out to "generate leads" which might have potential to turn into "sale". If you're on the paid version of Grindr then this doesn't apply to you cause you can text anybody without limit haha.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism