Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

On 9/14/2020 at 9:59 PM, groupFunKL92 said:

MM was awesome yesterday. Getting more crowded, and the guys were hornier than before. 

The wet sauna was not working yesterday. 

The same faces, with some new guys. 

Managed to suck few nice nips, and get my tool sucked a few times. Met one of the guy that I always bumped into at FF. He kissed my cheek. And i said to him we go to the same gym and he said that he knows. We can make out now he said and we can go for dinner and more when we met next time in FF. So i nibbled on his ears, and dammit. His moan - major turn fucking on!!! HIs nipples were hard and pointy. And when i sucked them - gosh. His dick was leaking precum and what is a better flex than leaking-like-faucet precum right! We kissed. And fast forward, we sucked each other off. But he didn't wanna cum as he wanna cum while fucking someone (in a condom of course). I was ok with it since i knew we will meet again. 

Met the abovementioned guy again (the guy in my previous posts).It was resplendent to see his face lit up when he saw me. And we chatted for awhile before releasing our pent-up missing-each-other makeout sesh at our favourite room in MM. The kiss was deeper and more romantic. And he rimmed me goooooodddddd. 

All and all, it was a good time. A good way to end the week. 

MM was again, awesome, yesterday.

Finally everything is back in order. The wet sauna is working again, the water is not a problem, just that some toilets dont flush. Still no candies. 

It was exhausting for me yesterday.  Came 4 times in 3 mouths, and 1 one on a cute guy's face. Darn that was hawt!

Yesterday was a lucky day for me in terms of kissing. Was kissed awesomely by a few guys. It is not easy to find an awesome kisser. Some guys have a cute face but not-so-great breath.

My nips are not sensitive, but yesterday, one guy treated my nips so good that I sincerely enjoyed his mouth on my nips. 

Thinking of going there again today. Mayb, just maybe. 

21 hours ago, Dannyleanfit said:

just around puchong here seeking masters who is into bondage or likes tying people.

spank, leather cuff, spread eagle on bed and tickling

Nice

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic