Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

22 minutes ago, pj12lightfun said:

Just want to warn everyone that my phone was confiscated by the police. I was a member of three or 4 telegram chat groups, and so I would suggest that the admins for those groups CLEAR THEIR HISTORY FOR THE GROUP CHATS IMMEDIATELY. 

If anyone also knows how I can log my Telegram out from my phone do let me know.

Oh dear.  It is very thoughtful and responsible of you to alert those in the Telegram group chats.   

In your own time, and if you feel like doing so, please let us know what happened so that we can avoid such an experience. 

I think we can avoid and ignore discussing whether the police have a right to confiscate your phone or not.  What is done is done, and I am sure some sort of coercion was involved, if not outright threats and/or blackmail.

I do hope your are OK now, and that your nerves have calmed down. 

13 hours ago, pj12lightfun said:

Just want to warn everyone that my phone was confiscated by the police. I was a member of three or 4 telegram chat groups, and so I would suggest that the admins for those groups CLEAR THEIR HISTORY FOR THE GROUP CHATS IMMEDIATELY. 

If anyone also knows how I can log my Telegram out from my phone do let me know.

It'll be great if you could share the 4 groups you were in. Just download telegram desktop and find a way to go in. Screenshot the groups, crop it out, and post it here. That will do a lot more help to those who are at risk of being implicated.

Edited by notd