Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

9 minutes ago, willdrew99 said:

where and what time?

I'm not sure about this but how about making the Nu Sentral the toilet near h&m cruisy instead of KL Sentral. The toilets in KL Sentral is so dirty. I couldn't even pee let alone have sex.. Plus nowadays there cleaners hanging out outside the toilet and they keep coming in. There's also patrol police officer when I go there. The toilet also gets busy when the trains newly arrived as everyone gets into the toilet at the same time. On the other hand, Nu Sentral is so clean and have big space for action haha. It's so quiet too and slightly dark.. Romantic haha. Ppl rarely go there. How about all gays cruise there. Make it happening!! Just a suggestion huhu

Edited by Danieldan
3 minutes ago, Danieldan said:

I'm not sure about this but how about making the Nu Sentral the toilet near h&m cruisy instead of KL Sentral. The toilets in KL Sentral is so dirty. I couldn't even pee let alone have sex.. Plus nowadays there cleaners hanging out outside the toilet and they keep coming in. There's also patrol police officer when I go there. The toilet also gets busy when the trains newly arrived as everyone gets into the toilet at the same time. On the other hand, Nu Sentral is so clean and have big space for action haha. It's so quiet too and slightly dark.. Romantic haha. Ppl rarely go there. How about all gays cruise there. Make it happening!! Just a suggestion huhu

Thanks. around what time should i go? how to 'gives sign' or receive?

2 minutes ago, Discreet26 said:

Toilet at Level 1 near KFC is happening... They will stand next to you (urine) and jerk their dick.. 

ah thank you. so i just need to keep peeping them?

1 hour ago, Danieldan said:

NU central is more clean and safer for fun.. I had mutual handjob with guy at level 3 beside parkson there.. Wish to have more fun at there

Guest hrs_tay
2 hours ago, jeff_loo said:

hi top here....opposite sharftbury sq. any contact ?

Any top at Shaftsbury Square now? I want to suck cock desperately.

can message me ur wechat ID? 

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic