Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

You have such a bad attitude on wechat, still dare to promote yourself and with a diva attitude? Face ugly like shit and some more your dick so smelly and like never wash! And after sucking your dick, i have sores in my mouth, still wanna spread your disease to everyone? Go fuck yourself la! Puiiii!!!

Hi bro, add I have your wechat or any contact from u?

am horny chi btm here for outdoor fun, hit me up at wechat- simpleasthat99

Wasn't there incidents where guys were caught from the toilet by a guard and police when they were having fun in Sentral?

Caltex near Bandar Sri Damansara is quite cruisy especially weekends after midnight. Daytime gets cruisy too. Not my type of guys but I like jacking off in my car for them to come watch ;) Come watch me.

I have checked it out recently. Indeed, it is very cruisy during the afternoon & even more so at night. I see a few obese chinese uncles and 1 big belly indian loitering outside the toilet, at the carpark, waiting for their chances. I believe they are familiar with each other & hence at not into each other & are waiting for "fresh meat".

Though it is cruisy, i dun see any bold acts there. Mostly, people just pretend to go into toilet to pee, wash their hands, look at the mirror & walk away ... dun really have any action...

seksyen 17 pj anyone?

i can host in my room. looking for naked light fun (anything, especially lots of kissing. but no sex)

prefer hot malay guys, str8act. no chubs and no feminine guys.

my stat: slim fair indian / 27 / 175 / 60

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic