Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

3 hours ago, Aikuchi said:

Apologies if you took personal offense, that is not my intention. However, this is a public forum and as such what you're requesting isn't to the spirit of the thread hence I'm just making light of the posting. Speaking of the practice of decency, I noticed you have yet to share your photos in your profile, as I have on mine. I acknowledge that many members and guests do not share their profile photos either (or may use something other than their own photos) but in good practice, the photo in my profile is mine. I've also noticed you have not introduced yourself as you have said, you are a new guy to the forum. Would be nice to share who you are while requesting for others as well. 

Suggestion: This is better approached by making your own personal thread in the Personals subsection (Classified Ads. eg In Search of Life Partner, Sports Buddies etc); namely this subcategory. You might get better reception and perhaps control the flow of discussion. 

Opinion: I was tempted to reply to you myself and wondered if I qualified truthfully. Something discreet would work well for me (good-looking chinese guy with a big thick n long uncut cock) but I am not that young. Also, good-looking and decent are relative values and those terms can be arbitrary to many other forum members. However you reaction has caused me to hesitate to respond as a candidate. 

I hope I have approached your post in both a professional and decent manner. that is congruent to your expectation. If not, then perhaps you can find someone who can help otherwise. 

Thank you for your participation in the forums and have a nice day. 

Appreciate the way you addressed the issue,My apologies too, guess i shouldnt have reacted or over reacted the way i did, just that im new to all of this, my reason for not uploading photos is valid because of the society that we live in, hope you agree with this,and yeah i do agree all are not as brave or courageous as you are.

yeah will soon be adding more info about myself

thanks for your suggestions and do let me know if you know of any website where i can interact with guys from KL real time , that would be more comfortable and easy for me

Thanks and have a good day

6 hours ago, firstimepassion said:

Appreciate the way you addressed the issue,My apologies too, guess i shouldnt have reacted or over reacted the way i did, just that im new to all of this, my reason for not uploading photos is valid because of the society that we live in, hope you agree with this,and yeah i do agree all are not as brave or courageous as you are.

yeah will soon be adding more info about myself

thanks for your suggestions and do let me know if you know of any website where i can interact with guys from KL real time , that would be more comfortable and easy for me

Besides gay apps ... I dont really know any websites. You can share them with me too if you find any :D ? They're probably better than gay apps haha.

As for photos - any nice headless shot is already the standard for most apps/gay profiles- no surprise, and no pressure of course haha! 

Guest Hornydude4u
23 minutes ago, calvin said:

anyone provide massage service around mahkota cheras area? Im stay in Sungai Long.. if someone does pm me :)

This thread bro is for those who are interested in cruising lah , maybe can start a new thread for free massage 

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic