Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

27 minutes ago, Supernick3 said:

Men sauna 8th floor main place residence. Anyone can access to the 8th floor public toilet. Inside is the sauna with doors that can lock and have personal time with no disturbance 

IMG_4664.JPG

Its open to public, allow to lock it?

20 hours ago, Fatboy1994 said:

I have to ask. Is this like a universal "let's have fun" kinda sign? Because I've seen a few guys like this in my gym steam room and sauna but I really wasn't sure... 

Yea, sort of. Coz users were provided with big towel, but I normally hang that big one at shower area n use face towel to cover my dick n get into steam/sauna room. I'll stand up once in a while to flex my body. If u see someone with slim/fit body, ard 162/56, fair skin, do sumthing like this in sauna/steam room at ur gym, it might be me. Hehe. Try stare at my eyes once a while, if I smile, tap my butt as a signal. Let's have fun! =D

10 minutes ago, HornyYoungBottom said:

Yea, sort of. Coz users were provided with big towel, but I normally hang that big one at shower area n use face towel to cover my dick n get into steam/sauna room. I'll stand up once in a while to flex my body. If u see someone with slim/fit body, ard 162/56, fair skin, do sumthing like this in sauna/steam room at ur gym, it might be me. Hehe. Try stare at my eyes once a while, if I smile, tap my butt as a signal. Let's have fun! =D

Believe me even if I knew 100% someone wanted to have some fun I wouldn't just go for it. Way too shy of public stuff hahahahaa but thank you for the explanation I'll keep that in mind ;)

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic