Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Guest hrs_tay
58 minutes ago, BigIndianDick said:

I know an empty port to fuck around and jerk off in Sunway. For more details PM me. The place is empty af.

PM me which location. I'm free after 11pm and I'll pass by Sunway.

Hi guys, I'm creating a wechat group for all the gay guys to gather! And we could have group fun in the future!(who knows right!) add my wechat (sunshine__bear)  but in term to join the group, please share a face photo and dick photo in the group and let it flow. Hope to see you guys soon. 

11 minutes ago, Mike1122 said:

Hi guys, I'm creating a wechat group for all the gay guys to gather! And we could have group fun in the future!(who knows right!) add my wechat (sunshine__bear)  but in term to join the group, please share a face photo and dick photo in the group and let it flow. Hope to see you guys soon. 

Dick photo too? Cannot.. face photo ok

17 hours ago, kledger said:

Was at day thermos for the first time. Since I was 90kg nobody seemed interested :c I was wondering at the dark rooms and saunas. I realized I heard someone sucking a cock. That juicy sound caught my attention. I realized there was a dark ally at the middle and someone was being sucked there.  I continue to wonder the corridor but didn't worked out.  Then I was standing in the dark alley of the sauna room when a twink came In. He couldnt see much because of the steam. I just suddenly kneel down and trying to touch his hard cock that was making his towel a pyramid shaped. He open his towel and fucked my mouth till he cum in it. Since he forceful push my head I keep sucking while his warm cum flow on my tongue.he was trembling from pleasure and it all ended there. 

if you would like to lose weight and gain muscle let me know. I am also a wellness consultant

• G_M changed the title to Cruising / Meet up in & around Kuala Lumpur within Selangor
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic