Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Anyone in Equine Park, RnR Puchong Gateway behind Petron station or The Atmosphere (next to Giant Bandar Putra Permai) toilet behind Javian Kitchen. Looking for mutual Hj/Bj or more. Top here.

Race : Chinese

Height : 172cm

Weight : 79kg

Cock : above 6"

Body : Medium Build, Bulky

On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 1:19 PM, ToughGuy said:

Here we go again.   someone trying to act as Moderator 

Lol

If you don't like just ignored, I just asking the meaning of that, not being a moderator... asking  something that do not understand is not a crime. Stop being a moron bastard nerd jerk to start a fight...!!! Thank you...!!

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt
On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 6:08 PM, JWW said:

oh hi... thanks for the info, but seems like some people still can get in to the park from nowhere... thats why i feel curious on how they can find the entrance.

Maybe they going in before it locked. Or somewhere hidden sure have some hole for them to enter.... maybe you just need to walk along the fencing to find some spot... hahhaa...or arrange a meet up with some guy here and  wait at some where and asked him bring you in... LOL

On ‎03‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:20 PM, mysterious slacker said:

I dont think it's very hard to find. If u reach that empty parking field opposite the pool then u can see that missing fence easily. 

I think you should snap some photo to show instead of giving unclear direction... hahaha...just a suggestion... can ignored :)

1 hour ago, Simon Tan said:

Anyone in Equine Park, RnR Puchong Gateway behind Petron station or The Atmosphere (next to Giant Bandar Putra Permai) toilet behind Javian Kitchen. Looking for mutual Hj/Bj or more. Top here.

Race : Chinese

Height : 172cm

Weight : 79kg

Cock : 6.1 inch

No need copy and paste all the time, later people say you spam.... BTW, nice body and cock size :)

8 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

I think you should snap some photo to show instead of giving unclear direction... hahaha...just a suggestion... can ignored :)

Don't you know the people who asking for has never tried to find it out? How to say its an unclear direction??? It's exactly located at the empty parking field opposite the pool. Understanding some people are lazy to come to the park to look for it because the park entrance has closed after 10pm and then keep telling people they are unable to find it blablabla. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic