Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

Anyone ever try on the carpark level in Strand Mall? Been there last time with a Pakistani guy who gave me a BJ while he finger my ass its a great place to have fun no obe is around its not even a cctv its empty make sure you go the last level of the carpark but not sure about the security roaming time. But the security are into it too i think coz. I had a few fun with the security guys in Stand Mall to LOL!

9 minutes ago, Mikee69 said:

Anyone ever try on the carpark level in Strand Mall? Been there last time with a Pakistani guy who gave me a BJ while he finger my ass its a great place to have fun no obe is around its not even a cctv its empty make sure you go the last level of the carpark but not sure about the security roaming time. But the security are into it too i think coz. I had a few fun with the security guys in Stand Mall to LOL!

Guess they are horny too. What did you guys did?

4 minutes ago, johnkltop said:

Guess they are horny too. What did you guys did?

The Pakistan guy ask if i can fuck him u said yahhh if you have a rubber apparently he doesn’t HAHAHA! Luckily I always do so he stripped naked and suck me and i ask him if he can finger me while his sucking me he said yahhh then when im about to cum I fuck him so hard a few moments more he cum too like alot he told me its been 2 weeks since he released hahaha.  For the security guys hus frm nepal young and 22yo saw him in the grocery then he smiles and I smiled back and wink at him then after a few moments later his following me in the toilet so i ask him if he want to have a BJ he said yes thrn i ask where? So we went to the same place top floor carpark im surprised that while im sucking him he ask if he can finger my ass i said hell yahhh. So while im sucking his cock his fingering me in the ass while i JO until we cum together. Sadly i haven’t seen any people there gaving sex must be fun if there a few guys fucking or giving a BJ while i watch and JO

15 hours ago, Mikee69 said:

The Pakistan guy ask if i can fuck him u said yahhh if you have a rubber apparently he doesn’t HAHAHA! Luckily I always do so he stripped naked and suck me and i ask him if he can finger me while his sucking me he said yahhh then when im about to cum I fuck him so hard a few moments more he cum too like alot he told me its been 2 weeks since he released hahaha.  For the security guys hus frm nepal young and 22yo saw him in the grocery then he smiles and I smiled back and wink at him then after a few moments later his following me in the toilet so i ask him if he want to have a BJ he said yes thrn i ask where? So we went to the same place top floor carpark im surprised that while im sucking him he ask if he can finger my ass i said hell yahhh. So while im sucking his cock his fingering me in the ass while i JO until we cum together. Sadly i haven’t seen any people there gaving sex must be fun if there a few guys fucking or giving a BJ while i watch and JO

wow, so happening. did you do it during the day or night?

10 hours ago, Ronnie Top said:

where to find that Pakistan guy n how u guys on

I saw him outside strand mall when i was waiting for my taxi. Maybe he’s going inside to buy something he look at me and smile so I return the favor then he nod his head a sign that his wans to be followed so i did

1 minute ago, reggae said:

wow, so happening. did you do it during the day or night?

We did it at exactly 5:30pm I remember because i just finished my workout for the security guy it’s around 10pm also after my workout not the same day. I saw some guys inside walking around im not sure if they cruised around even in Sunway Nexis in the toilet on the ground floor if you’re lucky you will see just having fun in the toilet i know i did and all the security there are willing to get a BJ. I had s few in the fire exits and dark corner there hahaha. Maybe its time to explore this place hahaha!

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic