Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

5 hours ago, Stmsyiok said:

Nu sentral has many toilet comfortable to cruise.. im at lvl 3 i guess.. mph bookstores

FYI. MPH is on Level 2. The toilet today is hot, no air con.

5 minutes ago, JustinK said:

To the cute and friendly chinese guy i 69'ed at the back of my car at your condo in Bangsar South, if you're here, please PM me :)

Damn would like to know how it worked out haha. You saw him he saw you and guys just 69’ed each other? Cause it seems like the meeting wasn’t arranged lol.

Guest JustinK
On 27/03/2018 at 8:15 PM, geronimo9393 said:

Damn would like to know how it worked out haha. You saw him he saw you and guys just 69’ed each other? Cause it seems like the meeting wasn’t arranged lol.

Edited by JustinK
12 minutes ago, JustinK said:

Haha no la it was planned met on Grindr. 

But lost his contact. 

It it was a really hot session tho haha had ppl even walking nearby the car while we sucked the fuck out of each other

Haha you guys are so daring. Heard too many stories now I’m too scared to do public anymore haha

4 minutes ago, geronimo9393 said:

Haha you guys are so daring. Heard too many stories now I’m too scared to do public anymore haha

4 minutes ago, geronimo9393 said:

Public sex and hookups are the best! Esp getting suck in the toilet while people are watching you so hot!

1 hour ago, geronimo9393 said:

Wait till you experience the stories I heard. Your life is over with all the police and stuff. Oh well...

Maybe im just lucky i been doing it the first day i came out HAHAHA! My best moments is giving a BJ to a Young Vietnamese taxi driver going 90km/hr in a freeway in hanoi and it didn’t happened once’s. Haven’t done it here in Malaysia though mostly the driver are uncles LOL!

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic