Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

I felt the need to inform others as I do not wish to see anyone getting bit by the bullet. 

I'm gathering my thoughts and strengths as I write this tormenting experience. 

I was messaged by a person with the username 'felt' twice on BW. Later it proceeded to wechat in which he introduced himself as Zach with a username haulsnip from Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.

During the end of the first phase of the conversation, I choose to ignore him as I have dignity and as part of my moral & safety rights.

Three months later, out of the blue, Zach choose to message me with the intent of asking me to keep in touch with him the purpose of 'making (questionable) amends' ?

Out of pity and sympathy I choose to message him. In between the conversation I have been hurled abusive remarks, being labelled negatively, being given sexual innuendos that lowers you down. He doesn't even know me as a person and to be subjected to such is rather hurtful to say the least.

I could just ignore him anyways. But, he continued to message so I choose to continue as I do really want to know what is this person like behind the screen besides the above mentioned.

True enough, things took the turn for the worse as he let out red tapes that is to his advantage. And he even labelled himself as being religious but to treat people as such is not right. And even he has the guts to say "sorry to disturb".

I felt like I was taken for a ride throughout. The moment I spend with him was de-moralizing almost throughout too.

At last I had my words and I blocked him on wechat.

Hopefully no one ever has to go through such experience. 

#BeVigilant #BeSafe

3 hours ago, Arcanine said:

I felt the need to inform others as I do not wish to see anyone getting bit by the bullet. 

I was messaged by a person with the username 'felt' twice on BW. Later it proceeded to wechat in which he introduced himself as Zach with a username haulsnip from Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.

During the end of the first phase of the conversation, I choose to ignore him as I have dignity and as part of my moral & safety rights.

Three months later, out of the blue, Zach choose to message me with the intent of asking me to keep in touch with him the purpose of 'making (questionable) amends' ?

Out of pity and sympathy I choose to message him. In between the conversation I have been hurled abusive remarks, being labelled negatively, being given sexual innuendos that lowers you down. He doesn't even know me as a person and to be subjected to such is rather hurtful to say the least.

I could just ignore him anyways. But, he continued to message so I choose to continue as I do really want to know what is this person like behind the screen besides the above mentioned.

True enough, things took the turn for the worse as he let out red tapes that is to his advantage. And he even labelled himself as being religious but to treat people as such is not right. And even he has the guts to say "sorry to disturb".

I felt like I was taken for a ride throughout. The moment I spend with him was de-moralizing almost throughout too.

#BeVigilant #BeSafe

Always 80-20 rule...80%bad.

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

14 hours ago, Arcanine said:

#BeVigilant #BeSafe

I donno what are u trying to tell....did anyone understand wots this all about?

2 hours ago, BBC said:

Agree! We empathize with you but what actually happened?

A little draggy... Needed clear mind to read n understand.

In short, he "met" someone "not so pleasant".

Edited by ToughGuy

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic