Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Malaysia

Guest Jimmy Dazzle

1 hour ago, IWill said:

Plan to go tonight. But worry also if catch by police and got robbery issue. 

Walk around KJ park or wait at KJ car park?

U should try Tasik Permaisuri since that’s the original lost world of KL. It’s getting more and more cruisy after KJ closes at 10pm. This place gets more crowded around 12am. Trek up the hill at the back. That’s where a lot of ppl go and sow their seeds

2 minutes ago, blowjobber said:

Technically in either malls. I found some safe spots. 

There are always some safe spots until kena tangkap and and kena pukul?

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

1 hour ago, Fit4Fit said:

U should try Tasik Permaisuri since that’s the original lost world of KL. It’s getting more and more cruisy after KJ closes at 10pm. This place gets more crowded around 12am. Trek up the hill at the back. That’s where a lot of ppl go and sow their seeds

Too dark and I almost got robbed thank goodness for my long legs

1 hour ago, Fit4Fit said:

very dangerous already. Many get caught by police and guard that patrolling there. Be careful...

21 minutes ago, YJC said:

Which spot? Can share?

No safe place anymore, as the more u guys discuss here, the more it become not safe. They got spy in here and you guys exposing the safe spot to them, then all DIE LOL... hahaha... so just becareful.... if just cruising and meet up then is OK, if u naughty there, be be be super careful LOL

A bit out in location, want to share my experience in ipoh. There's this cruising place at the kinta riverbank and I happen to find this guy that loves to suck. So far, everytime I go there, I have gotten my cock sucked and cum in his mouth, although he doesn't swallow. He always tells me he loves the taste of my cum..... probably tells everyone one that,  hahaha

2 hours ago, Racer Man said:

A bit out in location, want to share my experience in ipoh. There's this cruising place at the kinta riverbank and I happen to find this guy that loves to suck. So far, everytime I go there, I have gotten my cock sucked and cum in his mouth, although he doesn't swallow. He always tells me he loves the taste of my cum..... probably tells everyone one that,  hahaha

In my head, I always dream to have this kind of experience. But KL is huge and dangerous at night.

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic