Male HQ

Inviting Guys To Stay Overnight During Business Trips

heroman

Yeah....I do. I like to hug them with my leg and hand to sleep so I know if they get up middle of the night to do anything funny......

I travel a lot too.....may be next time you let me know where and when you are traveling so I can hug you......love your body!

haha. Sure!

I travel a lot to Southeast Asia countries, China and Australia.

Wanted to do that but will always have to have a facetime call with my partner before bedtime, hence, not sure how to manage with someone staying overnight,

Yeah....I do. I like to hug them with my leg and hand to sleep so I know if they get up middle of the night to do anything funny......
I travel a lot too.....may be next time you let me know where and when you are traveling so I can hug you......love your body!

Guest ChiDude

haha. Sure!

I travel a lot to Southeast Asia countries, China and Australia.

Wanted to do that but will always have to have a facetime call with my partner before bedtime, hence, not sure how to manage with someone staying overnight,

Errrr. FaceTime first beforehand?

Are the guys you meet worth keeping overnight? Though it'll be nice to have a sleeping partner

Guest small built Chi

It's always nice to cuddle and fall asleep after getting intimate with someone at night. Waking up the next morning and making out in bed with the morning sun shining in. Just what I love to do. 

Maybe we can do that if you come to KL. =)

yes, its quite good to do that. am very tempted to invite those i had fun with to stay over but eventually didn't. most ask to stay over but i always cite inconvenience as i need to talk to my partner later.

i will definitely try on my next business trip.

Where do you meet the guys beforehand ? Bathouses , lobby of hotel ?

Pleased do share

Eg in KL , or China , or in Jakarta or wherever you frequent !!

Jack'd is a good source. I usually get them to come to hotel on 2nd night unless i can get a suitable one on 1st night.

Usually meet them for dinner and drinks. If suitable, then we go back to my room for about 1 hour of fun.

Chinese guys are a lot easier to find follow by Msian. In Jakarta, harder to find chinese guys but am lucky so far.

Jack'd is a good source. I usually get them to come to hotel on 2nd night unless i can get a suitable one on 1st night.

Usually meet them for dinner and drinks. If suitable, then we go back to my room for about 1 hour of fun.

Chinese guys are a lot easier to find follow by Msian. In Jakarta, harder to find chinese guys but am lucky so far.

would love to meet u if u come to kl. haha.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually don't let them stay over.... a bit risky depending where you are.

But if you do, please make sure to lock up all your valuables, laptops, ipads, passports and money/wallet in the safe. You can never be too cautious. Heard quite some bad experiences so better safe than sorry.

when the head below is thinking, people tend to take risk.

on the same note, was at jakarta for a business trip last week. got a chinese guy over for fun.

he drove, parked in my hotel and we had fun for about 2 hours. he looks safe and hence, invited him to stay over.

did it again the next morning. he stayed over the 2nd night and we had a good time again.

i think its pure luck that i got a nice guy. :D

kiss, cuddle, oral, watch movie in bed and proceed to fuck.. easily 2 hours.

plus, i prefer him to do a bit push up to get his pec and bicep pumped up before entering him.

Wow....what did you all do for two hours? I thought ONS is normally just poked yr ass, cum and clean-up....all finished in 20 minutes?!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Josephe

Wanted to find out from fellow travellors if you do invite guys to stay overnight at your hotel during your business trip? Of course, after having a meal and ascertaining that they are not cheats or robbers etc.

Hi there... Where are you based in? Don't mind sleeping next to u... :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest miloboy92

Hello there everyone. Currently home alone until Christmas. I'm opening my house in Ipoh for anyone who wanna come in and "have fun". Drop me a message at wechat "miloboy92"

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.