Male HQ

Lucky in Loo

Guest Heartlander

Guest Heartlander

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:44 pm

Good afternoon all,

I walked into a public lavatory today at lunch hour to ease myself when i chanced upon the most saliva-inducing uncle at the basins. He was a graying uncle in executive, bespectacled and has a body that reeks of a glory sportsman past (abeit a jutting belly). Uncle sporty was at the basin, tucking his business shirt into his white sports brief (the sort with a thick band and full support), with his pants down - and executed in a non-chalant manner. Uncle sporty has one of the fullest butts i have seen. Rounded like pomelos, and looks firmer than balloon. As he had to pull out part of his undie to insert his shirt ends, i caught a mouth-watering glimpse of his pubic hair, a hairline short of his dick.

I opportunistically parked myself at the basin next to Uncle sporty hoping to 'see more of him'. As a graying man is twice in wisdom, Uncle sporty saw through my ploy. He gave me a somewhat knowing smile, and continued to comb his hair. He looked friendly, and didn't seem to mind me giving him the slanted stares.

When he was done, he passed me from behind and gave me a pat on my butt ..... I was surprised to silence.

:-)

Guest Guest

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:47 pm

Post subject: not lucky

Like that also call lucky. Then I strike lottery already.

People also know which MRT toilet got actions. Usually uncles and ah peks inside. My story is not so direct. We look see in mirror. He pass behind and his hand swing acciddently touch a bit my backside. On already. He walked outside I chased. He asked I want song or not? We walked to a hill garden many trees. But we only touch cocks. He bottom and I bottom very salah. Touch backside not mean he is top. so salah signal.

But I tell you 2 bottoms talk about men also very fun. He tell me how he got poked backside legs open wide wide. I tell him I like dog style. He say I am like bitch I say he like prostitute. Cannot fxxk talk a lot also song. He ask if I got good top must introduce him. 3P also can. He open leg wide wide, I backside up to sky high high see who the top like more. Actually if I got top we will not be talking like that. I already call him up and get fxxked song.

• 7 years later...
  • Guest locked this topic