Male HQ

Old And Sexually Inexperienced

Guest V

I'm in late 20s, but I've only done mutual masturbation and blowjobs, no anal.

On the one hand I want to consider anal sex only with someone i think would be my life partner, on the other hand I'm afraid that my sexual inexperience would be a turn off. Or would it?

Late 20s and old? Dude, you will get old one day - if you live longer. And at your age you already saying you are inexperienced? Then explore further. Some people learn from fuck buddies. Some people learn during a relationship.

Late 20 and old? Oh my george.....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Dear V,

You don't have to do anal, you know.

But if you wish, you can always visit a sauna for your virgin anal experience, if you haven't already stepped into one.

What really shocked me in your post though was not the fact that you have not had anal sex, but rather the statement that you equate late 20s to old.

Wait till you are truly old.

Edited by mate69

Why although slutting is great experience, nobody remind him  must play SAFE ? 

PS: Who says the ultimate goal  of every gay man is anal fucking? Some kind of str8 woman's mind-set? 

take your time.... there is no rule that you have to do something by certain age.

it is better to be happy with your decision or regret heading into something not mentally prepared.

i know of a friend who is over 40s but still a virgin both giving and receiving, he doesnt feel there is anything wrong and is happy with his status

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

take your time.... there is no rule that you have to do something by certain age.

it is better to be happy with your decision or regret heading into something not mentally prepared.

i know of a friend who is over 40s but still a virgin both giving and receiving, he doesnt feel there is anything wrong and is happy with his status

I disagree with you la. Unless he is really thinking of a life of celibacy or joining the monk hood sooner rather than later.

After all, he better start enjoying himself when he still has the youth, looks and energy. I came out and had my first time at age 27, regretted to these days that I missed out all those early years, haha.

Then again I do know of many straights and gay guys who have really low sex drive, yes really really low sex drive, that we initially thot

the straight guy is gay. Till I also met some gays, tho not many, who can go no sex for years.

I'm in late 20s, but I've only done mutual masturbation and blowjobs, no anal.

On the one hand I want to consider anal sex only with someone i think would be my life partner, on the other hand I'm afraid that my sexual inexperience would be a turn off. Or would it?

Sexual inexperience being a turn off?  Perhaps with some people who like to be served.  But if someone likes you and wants to do things with you, to you,  inexperience is not such a turn off.  Maybe the opposite can be a turn off, when a person acts quite slutty.

Maybe when you are 40 you will be glad that your sexual life didn't peak too early.  Because if so, sex for the rest of you life can only go downwards. I was over 20 when I had my first gay experience,  and anal sex never crossed my mind.  Maybe this is why for me anal sex is still low on the list and only to please a bottom. (I probably leave full practice of anal sex for my next reincarnation).  But all other sex has been in steady improvement over the years.  With a healthy lifestyle I hope to keep it going into old age.  :)

@ Steve5380

We need a "Like" button here!

We do have a like button  :D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Sport-coholic

Never keen to have fun with inexperienced guys. Such a turn off.

Makes me feel like having a virgin girl(sissy guy) on bed. You want to kiss him, he turn his face away.

Want to enter him, try to act and scream like a virgin girl.

Errrhh

Erm....everyone has a first time mah.

Erm....everyone has a first time mah.

I usually try to ''guide'' these ''newbies'' or ''learners'' but after a few times if they don't put an effort, I rather not give myself unnecessary stress. It is different if they put an effort and still not getting it. They will not be ''abandoned''. More guidance given. Often confidence plays a very important role in trying out things people have not tried before. And we the ''experienced'' can help in that. I reckon most of us once inexperienced, too.   :D  

― J'son M. Lee 

To each their own la.
Some people prefer experienced, while some other gets more turned on if he's doing it with a virgin boy.

I'm sure when your life-long partner knows you're inexperienced, he'll guide you through, won't he?
(If not, just toss him!  :yuk: )

How to seek revenge 101: Know him. Befriend him. Make him trust you wholeheartedly. Destroy him. Utterly.

By typing this I fear no one's gonna friend me. :c

omgosh same here. Don't rush! It's good that you're waiting for that special someone! :)

If he loves you then I guess that's all that matters, as cliche as it sounds... lol 

• Guest locked this topic