Male HQ

Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)

justi

43 179 70 divorced very straight mly daddy in the east looking for top sons. My regular 17 yr old boy got his home leave from a boys' home yesterday. The poor boy must have been deprived. He was super horny and fkd me like crazy. Pity now i can only have him on wkends unless he gets more home leaves. 

Straight alpha top sons who need a bttm daddy pls msg. I need u. 

Happy 2017 Boys

Now that 2017 is here, who wants to settle down ? If the answer is yes PM me :)

Jokes apart, would be great to have a boy who is of legal age who likes a BTM beary daddy.

Money Boys or those seeking sugar dads or are double timing or on a rebound with your ex and are looking around please do not apply cause i am looking for something permanent here. I dont like to hurt nor be hurt

Please be

1) Top as i am pure btm

2) Not a racist as if you define love using race, then indeed you need to get a wake up call

3) Please be a local as i have no plans to migrate in the name of love

4) Please be decent and ready to settle down. If you need a sugar daddy who provides in the name of love, please search elsewhere...

5) I am into younger boys for sure but nothing is written in Rock and dont judge me as no one has the right to

6) Prefer guys who are not chubby or too old as opposites attract if you know what i mean, if you dont i can tell you directly if you message me :)

7) Do not need to worry about the sex part as i am still able to give you the best sex as a partner. You will never be deprived if you are young and raging hormones :)

If you fit the above do PM me and we will talk and take it to the next step. I am serious about this though what i wrote might sound jovial to some. No use writing serious notes on New Years Day.

WHat are you waiting for , go ahead and message me :)

Big beary hugs from daddy bear...

Happy 2017 Boys

Jokes apart, would be great to have a boy who is of legal age who likes a BTM beary daddy.

Money Boys or those seeking sugar dads or are double timing or on a rebound with your ex and are looking around please do not apply cause i am looking for something permanent here. I dont like to hurt nor be hurt

Please be

1) Top as i am pure btm

2) Not a racist as if you define love using race, then indeed you need to get a wake up call

4) Please be decent and ready to settle down. If you need a sugar daddy who provides in the name of love, please search elsewhere...

5) I am into younger boys for sure but nothing is written in Rock and dont judge me as no one has the right to

6) Prefer guys who are not chubby or too old as opposites attract if you know what i mean, if you dont i can tell you directly if you message me :)

7) Do not need to worry about the sex part as i am still able to give you the best sex as a partner. You will never be deprived if you are young and raging hormones :)

If you fit the above do PM me and we will talk and take it to the next step. I am serious about this though what i wrote might sound jovial to some. No use writing serious notes on New Years Day.

Happy 2017 Boys

Please be

1) Top as i am pure btm

On 02/05/2011 at 10:20 AM, junxiang said:

Daddy seekers got so many types:

1. attracted to daddy type sexually

2. want a fatherly figure only as mentor or guidence.

3. not into sex but want daddy to buy things for him

Some daddy are just happy to spend time and money with younger guys just being with them.

Some boys like the ability to dominate a fatherly figure sexually while others goes for the security of being sayang by daddy.

I like your last portion. Dominate sexuality... 

Thanks...

167 69 chn 51

LINE: songatsg0

Telegram: songatsg

• G_M changed the title to Looking For Mature Daddy Type / Older Men (找熟男) (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic