Male HQ

Malaysia - Edging

Spunky

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2015 at 11:54 PM, jondoe said:

I've met one guy through another website and he came to my house to edge me. I was wow!!! That's fucking hot! First time I've tried with him. My balls were completely empty after he did that to me!!! You guys should try it.

who is him? sure I wish to surrender my cock and balls for him to milk till dry

I'm looking for someone / people that can edge me in long hours. I can host in Hotel in Klang Valley. We can also do in Genting hotel where all lodging, transport and food I will provide. Of course we won't be going for any fancy restaurant, just the restaurants in First World Plaza. As for the fun, it can include

- long hours Edging (of course this is the fun)
- polishing
- ruined orgasm (if you allow me to cum)
- post orgasm (if you allow me to cum)
- milking

Throughout the session, I would be naked. The only time I be wearing clothes is either the whether is too cold (if in Genting) or we are going out for food. As for you, whether you want to be naked is up to you as I would not be able to say anything as most probably I be bounded. I can bring the lubricant, bondage tapes and bondage straps. You just bring yourself. All the session will be done on closed doors.

If there is no one, I would also accept for those who are new and want to try to edge me. We can explore and I can show/teach you how to perform the above. I'm not good looking, so don't expect one. This is only for those who want to play, not for body. If you don't like to see my body, you can cover them up and only exposing my cock for edging

As for cumming, whether I cum or not is up to you - the timing depends on you, or no cum at all. After I cum, it is up to you want you want to do - post orgasm or milking - or go to another round of edging. We have the whole day/night

I'm chinese, 40+ year old, a 6 footer in height and 100kg (with tummy)

Please state whether you are new or experienced in giving people edging when messaging me

Edited by chiggy
Edit info

• 2 weeks later...

26 165 60 malay guy here, staying around pj

have always been interested to try to be tied up on bed and edged..i don't think i can be edged for hours because sometimes when i feel like i wanna cum, i will immediately cum in few seconds..so kinda hoping those 'professional' edgers can successfully make me not cumming for few hours

owh btw, i've always get comment that mine is a bit longer than the average (although i really think mine is just average), so hopefully the edgers would have fun milking it all the way..looking forward!!

:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2015 at 1:27 AM, Guest Edger said:

Okay so straight to the point:

I'm looking for someone willing to be edged:

1. Prefer younger guys (below 30)
2. Any race is fine (but I do kinda like Chinese guys :)
3. Fit/muscular/skinny/lean.
4. Must have own private room (with either a bed/chair), free for a few hours.
5. Must be willing to surrender their cock in order to fully experience a great edging

How it goes:

I come into your room, blindfold you, strip you and tie you down on a chair/bed.
Then the edging starts, but not with your cock first.
I start lightly touching your thighs, your abs, your chest.
Then after a few minutes, slowly massage your inner thighs...
by this time your cock will be hard :)
But I'm not going to touch it yet.

Then i'll move on to your balls, lightly tickling them, you'll definitely start squirming in pleasure now.
Slowly move up to your cock, but then back again to your body... legs, abs, chest... nipples too.

Now you'll be begging me to touch your cock. Alright, now you're ready.

Pour some lube on your cock and work my way up slowly. Up and down, up and down. Driving you crazy.
Squeezing it slowly, and letting all the cock flow to your head. Then rubbing your head till it's nice and sensitive until you almost cannot tahan.
i'll keep this up for about 20-30mins. Then let your cock rest a while back onto your body.

I'll repeat this over and over again for a few hours. Depending on how long you can last before you cum.
And after you cum, well, I've got something special for your cock then :)

Anyone fit the criteria above and if you're interested, leave your email/wechat.

*PS: I've always wanted to edge a black/caucasian guy , if you are one, do let me know. You'll get a bonus treatment.

*PPS: If your cock got hard while reading that. Then you know you wanna get edged. 

Please edge me :) email: dansontan28@gmail.com, wechat: dant889

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looking for a place for edging

I got a sub to edge but both of us have no place, neither like to go hotel or sauna. 

Any1 else have place to spare pls pm. 

I could edge two at the same time. 

Both of us are young (<30yo. Chi). Looking the same, if possible. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.