Male HQ

Malaysia - Edging

Spunky

1 hour ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

wonder why you asked people PM you when you not an edger, you just a guy want unload your juice... hahaha

Mood, desire, fantasy change from time to time. 

Sometimes wine, sometimes beer, sometimes stout.... LOL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

20 hours ago, ToughGuy said:

Mood, desire, fantasy change from time to time. 

Sometimes wine, sometimes beer, sometimes stout.... LOL

OIC... hahaha... sound in-secure playing with you... hahaha... dunno one day you mood to cut off a dick then will be death fish.. hahaha

23 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

OIC... hahaha... sound in-secure playing with you... hahaha... dunno one day you mood to cut off a dick then will be death fish.. hahaha

Lol 

10 hours ago, Tomm said:

Visitor to KL staying alone at 5 star hotel and looking for a challenge of trying to hold out against some erotic control fun, and pleasure torture.  If anyone is keen to practise their skills on a clean cut clean shaven professional to see if they can edge me to submission, message me...  tickle fun good too. Sunday morn is good.

Wow... good luck...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm looking to edge, looks or body type doesn't matter as long as no bad breath or body odour. 

I can book hotel, edging with you being tied and blindfolded. Preferably someone with own place or can book hotel or try outdoors. 

Will share photos (taken with consent, faceless) of the sub I played with recently. 

On 6/25/2019 at 11:41 AM, trx86 said:

I'm looking to edge, looks or body type doesn't matter as long as no bad breath or body odour. 

I can book hotel, edging with you being tied and blindfolded. Preferably someone with own place or can book hotel or try outdoors. 

Will share photos (taken with consent, faceless) of the sub I played with recently. 

Even it is your slave, is not good to show also, without their permission, even is faceless or headless...

Well, I am always open for outdoor edging milking session...

20 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Even it is your slave, is not good to show also, without their permission, even is faceless or headless...

Well, I am always open for outdoor edging milking session...

They allow me too share. Without face. 

I am open to outdoor edging and milking session as well but not with you 

On 7/2/2019 at 12:27 PM, Aquxboi said:

KL . july 4--7. looking for guys into edging cum control fun, can host in PJ / KJ area near paradigm

i can do both roles. slim fit chi . 

Cool, sadly no time and transport to travel...

Good Luck in your search, I believe lots of people near KJ and in PJ area...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ckgam said:

I'm Ck . 24/173/57 average slim guy here, like to try being tied up, blindfolded and edged. Staying in PJ area. Still new to edging tho. Just hit me up :)

Edited by ToughGuy

8 hours ago, ckgam said:

I'm Ck . 24/173/57 average slim guy here, like to try being tied up, blindfolded and edged. Staying in PJ area. Still new to edging tho. Just hit me up :)

Young, and juicy, sure lots of edger PM you by now.... hahaha... god luck and have a great eruption session... hahahhaa

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, EdgedMeTillDry said:

I'm average muscle Chinese 32yo who stay Bukit Bintang area, wish can try long time flogging tortured whipping and at the same time get edged till dry cum control.

Pm me if interesting.

Lean? 

Smoker? 

Edited by ToughGuy

10 hours ago, EdgedMeTillDry said:

I'm average muscle Chinese 32yo who stay Bukit Bintang area, wish can try long time flogging tortured whipping and at the same time get edged till dry cum control.

Pm me if interesting.

interested someone do that on me instead... hahaha

Do anyone know that UncleJoe is real or not? Anyone play by him before? I have few line chatting but then no respond from him, wondering is he real or not, hope someone in this forum can tell me, specially those that played or chat with him before. Thanks. PM me ya, don't post here, else later that GM go crazy say you this and that commenting others.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

NO.... why asking when many people offering you ignored and continue asking? Funny....

Maybe he wanted a super chub??.... Lol

11 hours ago, ToughGuy said:

Maybe he wanted a super chub??.... Lol

Maybe, but at least tell LOL... pointless ignored and silent up... everyone understand that not each of us matching to that person, but keeping silent up and ignorance without telling is worst and bad attitude lor...

So, how is your Recon? Thought U say going back there find some slave, any luck? Even Recon also getting more fake profiles and cyber time waster.

3 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Maybe, but at least tell LOL... pointless ignored and silent up... everyone understand that not each of us matching to that person, but keeping silent up and ignorance without telling is worst and bad attitude lor...

So, how is your Recon? Thought U say going back there find some slave, any luck? Even Recon also getting more fake profiles and cyber time waster.

No Recon

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/23/2019 at 6:01 AM, EdgedMeTillDry said:

Pm me if interesting.

but can u stay hard b4 dry?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.