Male HQ

Malaysia - Edging

Spunky

Guest Guest

Sure bro, drop your contact here :)

Im 23, 175, 55kg,

quite experienced with helping other newbies have fun :)

u r only 23...how experience can u be as a master..dnt make me laugh. .haha

I've recently experimented with electro cock stimulation.

Any young guys wanna let me try it on their cock

I guarantee satisfaction and hard cumming :) 

i would love to. 

Sure bro, drop your contact here :)

Im 23, 175, 55kg, 

quite experienced with helping other newbies have fun :)

hey. quite experienced yeah?

Guest Edger

u r only 23...how experience can u be as a master..dnt make me laugh. .haha

I dont refer to myself a 'master' in the sense, like a professional lol

I've just edged guys before, and through experience, I would say i'm experienced in handling a guys cock well :)

Guest botom_average

any penang guys here? would love to edge you and you edge me

lets edging together...im new on edging..wechat id: matshah_552 from penang  

Guest tied down

Who wan me to edge his cute cock?

I cn let him edge mine too.

21/168/58

Line: kean94a

I've been wanting to tie a guy down and edge his cock against his own will.... interested?

Guest Winson

edge some hot young boy really good yesterday ^^

had him bound and blindfolded and made him cum twice. edged him for a good 2 hours :)

anyone wants the same experience?

Can I edge by u?My wechatid:Winsonwk95

I'm 21, interested in edging someone's cock to an intense orgasm

Prefer lean/athletic/muscular young guys ( below 25)

Edging is basically jerking off your cock until you almost cum, but then holding back, and then jerking off again, holding back and repeating this process until you beg me to stop. Interested? Leave your emails.

Example http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=PaK1t-C786-#.VJxbkF4AQ

weng.kit@live.com

Guest Edger

Okay so straight to the point:

I'm looking for someone willing to be edged:

1. Prefer younger guys (below 30)
2. Any race is fine (but I do kinda like Chinese guys :)
3. Fit/muscular/skinny/lean.
4. Must have own private room (with either a bed/chair), free for a few hours.
5. Must be willing to surrender their cock in order to fully experience a great edging

How it goes:

I come into your room, blindfold you, strip you and tie you down on a chair/bed.
Then the edging starts, but not with your cock first.
I start lightly touching your thighs, your abs, your chest.
Then after a few minutes, slowly massage your inner thighs...
by this time your cock will be hard :)
But I'm not going to touch it yet.

Then i'll move on to your balls, lightly tickling them, you'll definitely start squirming in pleasure now.
Slowly move up to your cock, but then back again to your body... legs, abs, chest... nipples too.

Now you'll be begging me to touch your cock. Alright, now you're ready.

Pour some lube on your cock and work my way up slowly. Up and down, up and down. Driving you crazy.
Squeezing it slowly, and letting all the cock flow to your head. Then rubbing your head till it's nice and sensitive until you almost cannot tahan.
i'll keep this up for about 20-30mins. Then let your cock rest a while back onto your body.

I'll repeat this over and over again for a few hours. Depending on how long you can last before you cum.
And after you cum, well, I've got something special for your cock then :)

Anyone fit the criteria above and if you're interested, leave your email/wechat.

*PS: I've always wanted to edge a black/caucasian guy , if you are one, do let me know. You'll get a bonus treatment.

*PPS: If your cock got hard while reading that. Then you know you wanna get edged. 

Guest Edger

sounds incredibly hot. You in KL? Will have to travel there soon.... ;-)

Caucasian here :-)

Great :)

Got an email contact so we can talk privately?

Yeah staying nearby KL. Hope to see you soon.

What's your stay ? Which part of KL ?

I hope to travel to KL maybe in August or September...

Great :)

Got an email contact so we can talk privately?

Yeah staying nearby KL. Hope to see you soon.

sure have email, but don't want to post here. Why don't you register an account here, easy to do, then we can talk privately here by private message (PM)

5. Must be willing to surrender their cock in order to fully experience a great edging

How it goes:

I come into your room, blindfold you, strip you and tie you down on a chair/bed.

Then i'll move on to your balls, lightly tickling them, you'll definitely start squirming in pleasure now.

Slowly move up to your cock, but then back again to your body... legs, abs, chest... nipples too.

Pour some lube on your cock and work my way up slowly. Up and down, up and down. Driving you crazy.

Squeezing it slowly, and letting all the cock flow to your head. Then rubbing your head till it's nice and sensitive until you almost cannot tahan.

i'll keep this up for about 20-30mins. Then let your cock rest a while back onto your body.

I'll repeat this over and over again for a few hours. Depending on how long you can last before you cum.

Anyone fit the criteria above and if you're interested, leave your email/wechat.

*PS: I've always wanted to edge a black/caucasian guy , if you are one, do let me know. You'll get a bonus treatment.

*PPS: If your cock got hard while reading that. Then you know you wanna get edged. 

i would love to get edged like that. 

my email - boyzzz1990@yahoo.com

Edited by boyzzz90

How it goes:

How it goes:

dave83sam@gmail.com email me

Guest just trying

I am new here, interesting to learn edging posting here.. would love to try.  any one here to share a session. I am a Chi, 40. 180/60kg

Guest Guest

I nvr have experience in edging ppl:( i wanna try but seems like chub no ppl wanna let try lol

maybe can try on another chub? Between chubs there shd be no discrimination right?

Guest stuck

How it goes:

stucknsingle@gmail.com

Guest edward 33indianserdang

Hie. Newbie here. 33 indian prof guy. Never been edge or edge anyone... would love to volunteer... fantasized on playing electro for my cock... but again, never tried.... so any takers??? Email me... shath_99@yahoo.com

Thats too bad!! Its such a good chance to edge a hottie like u!! Actually i nvr tried edge ppl. Usually how they do? Do edger or ppl being edge ready those tools like lube and cock ring?

better than explaining it here is watching an example like this: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=PaK1t-C786-#.VJxbkF4AQ

The guys who posted that video on xtube has many more, he is an expert edger ;)

Guest Edge play and multiple cum

I would like to make you cum multiple times. I could even do a little edge play too. I'm not an expert but willing to try.

Wechat: navinnn25

Guest Chub

Lol i dont discriminate chub, just for fun what. Hahaa. I like to see people being edged, so wanna try on ppl too haha

In here to try on and I'll edge u too. Line :apukualalumpur

Guest Anon

Anyone wanna have 3some edging session with me and zack (above post) this sunday at his place in ampang? Preferably malay guys

How to contact you

Guest New Edger

I'm at sri petaling. would like to edge people. 

i can give you a little anal pleasure and stuck a vibrator in and let it run in your ass. that vibration will make you feel the urge to cum. i'll lick you nipples ans play with your body and might play with you inner tight and also with your balls. i'll edge you until you beg me to make you cum. ill make sure you get a massive cum with intense pleasure. i do not have my own place.  

email- <removed by mod>

Guest Sumissive

I'm at sri petaling. would like to edge people.

i can give you a little anal pleasure and stuck a vibrator in and let it run in your ass. that vibration will make you feel the urge to cum. i'll lick you nipples ans play with your body and might play with you inner tight and also with your balls. i'll edge you until you beg me to make you cum. ill make sure you get a massive cum with intense pleasure. i do not have my own place.

email- <removed by mod>

I've send an email to u

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.