Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

1 hour ago, boylinux said:

10 guys a night I can't imaging that. All the guy you found is bottom ? and very dirty means ? can share more of your story ?

Super young means under age ? hahaha sorry just curious

Not all bottom some are top, and if the top is my type i'll let him fuck, if not i'll fuck his mount while he fuck my friend. but we have few experience converting top to bi.

Dirty means dirty la, most native guy let us pee on them some even drink our pee and some guy want us bareback them, although we don't do unsafe sex but still we will cum on their ass and let the next person use it as lubricant to fuck them, if that is what they want.Some guy don't want to eat cum initially but when they get high they will eventually eat it. we ever encounter a Chinese guy like to eat shit so much, that day 2 of us shit into his mount and he really eat it all WTF.

Lot of story don't know where to start. one of my friend have a sex group in JB so when he found the guy is slut enough, he will convince them to go for a sex tour in JB and he will cover all the expenses. in the morning, he will bring them to play and at night the guy wound provide sex service to anyone he arrange. those who went for the trip told me that it was very exciting sometime one night they have to visit few hotel and some time they stay in a hotel server many customer, but some told me that it is not fun because most of the customer they server are either old or ugly, but they manage to complete the tour because of the income. most of them can earn 1k plus a night.

Edited by boyonenotzero
On 10/19/2019 at 4:51 PM, boyonenotzero said:

Lol, Ya not worth it. I can get nice looking "super young" guy on Grindr for free. I just have to pay for hotel and can play whole night. and most of the time I share a guy with few friends so I only have to pay less then 40 for a night.

wow good to share

so it become gang bang?

On 10/19/2019 at 5:21 PM, boyonenotzero said:

Sorry we already have 13 person in our group. most of the guy can only take like 3 - 5 of us in a night. so we are kind of full already. maybe you guys can create a new group. Actually I think group is more fun then solo, especially when you make a conservative guy into a very open guy and see the improvement of their ass from 3 guys a night to 10 guys, from 2 hours sex to 10 hours, from very clean to very dirty. try it

whoa!!!

6 hours ago, blowmenow said:

wow good to share

so it become gang bang?

Yes, we found that a lot guy actually likes it, they just afraid to try. but after they tried one time, every time they want. especially native guy and those who love popper.

I encounter a guy in the swimming pool last year. at first, he insists to have solo sex only. but after I let him try popper he keeps wanting me to fuck him so I have not a choice but to call another 2 friends. After that night he successfully let 7 of us gang bang him in a night. and now he told me his latest recode is 13 guy a night in sauna and he is challenging 20 guys.

On 10/22/2019 at 1:56 AM, boyonenotzero said:

Yes, we found that a lot guy actually likes it, they just afraid to try. but after they tried one time, every time they want. especially native guy and those who love popper.

I encounter a guy in the swimming pool last year. at first, he insists to have solo sex only. but after I let him try popper he keeps wanting me to fuck him so I have not a choice but to call another 2 friends. After that night he successfully let 7 of us gang bang him in a night. and now he told me his latest recode is 13 guy a night in sauna and he is challenging 20 guys.

Wow!!!

21 hours ago, Ethan Kch said:

This will be my last post here as I am moving out from kuching soon. I stayed in Kuching for quite a short time but managed to meet 9 guys on public. Just wanted to say thank you for liking the stories I shared here!

Few days ago a Chinese contractor I have been working with for few projects knew that I was about to leave kuching so he asked me to have dinner with him. As I didn't drive in Kuching so I followed his car. On our way back home after the dinner he asked me where I go to gym, and told me he used to go to gym quite often as well, (he still quite fit, just that the lines is not defined anymore). He said that he stopped the gym when his first child was born and asked me whether I am married. I said no, then he said no wonder I have so many times to spent at the gym. As this will be the last time I see him so I confessed to him the reason I am not married and no girlfriend is because I am gay. He quite shocked and got a little awkward and didn't speak to me for a while. Few moments later he asked me I am not interested at the girl at all? I said no. Then he said just now he was about to ask me whether want to go KTV (you know what it is) but he don't know where got KTV for gays. I smile to him and said it's alright, I am not interested to spent money on sex even though I am not the one paying. Then I asked him did he visit KTV often? He laughed and replied he visited two times before when he have to entertain clients. Then he asked that I like to fuck guy's ass? I said I like to get fuck by other people haha. He quite shocked and said he thought only sissy like to be bottom. I told him ass is tighter than vagina and I suggest him next time can try if he is interested. He smiled and asked with you? I laughed out and said if you want. Then I reached my hand to him crotch part and touch him, he already a bit hard. He is quite nervous and keep looking out the car window to make sure no one noticed.i pulled down the zip and took up his dick, very massive black sausage with pink head. I grabbed his fully erected dick and start to masturbate him. He seems very enjoy and moving his ass up and down to synchronize with my movement. His dick produced a lot of sticky liquid as I stroke him and got all over my hands and even drip on his pant. He asked whether want to get a hotel room, I nodded and he drove to Dorset hotel. He asked me to wait at the lift lobby while he check in but after he walk towards me and said let's go a Malay couple next to us looked at us with weird glare so I think they noticed haha. He seems very nervous when I kissed him. I start the kiss from his lips, then move to his cheek while unbutton his shirt, I touch his chest muscle and play his nipple while his grab my ass very hard. I slide down my tongue from his cheek to the neck, then his clavicle and his chest. He lost balance and lean on the wall. I continue to kiss his chest, use my tongue to draw circle on his nipple, then took a gentle bite. He let out a deep breath. Then I slide down to his stomach, and knee down in front of him. He is wearing skinny tight Uniqlo suit pants,I can already see the big stick silhouette through the pants. He helped me to removed the belt while I was removing his pants. When I pulled down his brief, his hard dick bounce out. There's very big and obvious stains left on his brief, is not fully dried yet. His dick seems bigger with the lights on, and very less hairs. I lick his balls and put in inside my mouth, use my tongue to play with it then start giving him blow job. He closed his eyes and seems very enjoy. We move to the bed to continue and he took off my shirt. He said he like my abs and he never got abs even when he went to gym that time. He kiss my abs then pulls down my pants, stand between my two thighs and start putting his dick in. Even though I have sex regularly but I still feel painful because of the size. He have to took out again to put more lubs on it. While we were completely enjoy the process he suddenly pause and said he forgot to tell his wife he is not going home tonight. He texting on WhatsApp while I play his hard dick and said his wife is lucky to have husband with dick like this. But he said his wife don't like it as she is very afraid of pain so they rarely have sex. After he done texting he want to carry me up to fuck while he is standing, and told me he did this on a girl from the KTV before. This is the first time I tried this and I scared he is going to drop me as he seems to use all his effort and his face became red. Without surprise he only managed to do few fucks then put me down on the bed and very exhausting. He lay on bed while I suck and jerk his dick until he is cum. We shower together then sleep naked with the TV on. But both of us couldn't sleep well so when it's around 3 in the morning he fuck me again and another fuck at 9 in the morning. But he couldn't cum the third time even though his dick is still hard

Nice, can tell more..

Haha

On 10/20/2019 at 1:27 AM, boyonenotzero said:

I went swimming 2 days ago, it was a raining day so not many people that day, after the swim I walk to the shower room through the back of the old gym building, it was dark already and I saw a guy doing pushup in a t-back underwear behind the old gym building. When he saw me he quickly stood up and I can see his big bulge in his underwear and his underwear is very wet. I went over to say hi and I touched his dick while he tries to explain why he did push up in underwear, he was shocked when I touched him but he let me touch and I ask him to strip naked to do push up. he did what I asked, he dick was very hairy and he is a bit chub. After that, I suck his dick and his dick is full of pre-cum and it was salty, and then we went to the shower room and play 69. and we cum in each other's mouth eventually.

Wow when can we meet 

53 minutes ago, Jericz said:

I have no idea what number he is. Okay first of all i love to totally naked when massage with him. I tried massaged with him for quite many times. Maybe it depends on how u seduce him during the massage. 

Nice~ Can tell more of how it happens story like boyonenotzero? He touch ur dick first? Or u ask him?

On 11/4/2019 at 6:53 AM, Jericz said:

Went to massage at B101 with Wahyu. And got HE. Damn. Didn’t knw that he could do it.

wahyu giving HE is news for sure... i remember the first time he massaged me and he was grinding his hardon through his pants into my back :P and i am loving every second of it.

Edited by naughtyman
sentence correction
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic