Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

I went to jog at Stutong park just now, I didn't go there for a very long time due to the renovation. The park was quite empty may be due to the CNY & rainy day, especially the short inner circle track, almost no people.

So after I jog for few rounds in the inner circle track, I decided to do something excited, I took off my shirt and get my dick out of my pants and jog with my dick hanging outside my pants. but after that I felt that it is not excited enough and it is started to rain so I took off everything including my new shoes and put them all at the pavilion and I started to jog around nakedly, it was really excited although it is slightly raining and I don't think someone is going to come in but still, who knows. In the end, the rain is getting bigger and I am sure there is no one to walk around in that type of rain so I lie down on the track to enjoy the rain and wank myself.   

you guys should go try sometime

37 minutes ago, naughtyman said:

There are 2 lifts going up to the roof top level. One goes to the top top level. Another just goes to the level which you drive up. The area outside of the top top level one looks a bit more dirty n dark... Makes me think it may be cruisy or guys may do strange things there. 

Oh. Ok please take picture and send me ok

I want at Samarahan yesterday for CNY visiting and after visiting my friend I got nothing to do so I turned on Grindr and a name "Cum eater" found me and in the detail, he mentions that he wants to eat cum and he is now home alone, so after we chat for a while he gave me his WeChat ID and sent me his home location through weChat, so I follow Waze to his house and I arrived at his house a 20++ Malay guy wearing a short pants came to open the door for me and welcome me in. I chat with him for a while before we do anything and found that his parent is not in Kuching and his brother went to study in West Malaysia so he is home alone and he told me that it is very hard to find people to have fun with at Samarahan and especially Chinese guy, so he never had sex before beside eating few dicks last year and he found that he loves eating cum so much. but when I said I want to fuck him, he refused and say only cum eating so I didn't force him.

During the chat, I moved my hand over to touch his dick and his dick is very hard already and he is not wearing any underwear. he also started to grab my dick too and took off my clothes one by one and eventually he started to suck my dick, his mouth is very soft and his sucking skill is so damn good, that's made wonder where he learn this skill from, so I centered on this topic and eventually, I found that he sucked more than 10 guys before and some guy frequently feed him their cum and mostly happened at summer mall toilet. But during the chat, I lose control and cum my first load into his mouth and he ate it naturally like it is very normal to him, I am not sure how much cum I have, but I didn't wank for 2 days so It should be quite a lot and after I cum he didn't seem to stop, instated to started to rim my ass and although I am a top, I still enjoy the way he rim my ass so much and after that, he started to finger my ass and that was my first time enjoy letting someone finger me so mcuh after that he started to eat my cock again and this time I cum very fast and like last time he ate it all too.

After my second cum, he still didn't seem to stop sucking my dick and riming my ass. so I ask him how many times he wants me to cum, he said as many as possible so I turned his dick to my mouth and we have 69 few times in his living room and I let him cum in my mound a few times and every time he cum I'll use my mouth to put his cum back to his mounth, and he always ate it all. in the end, I cum nothing out anymore and I was damn tired so hug him and sleep in his living room until 2 am just now and I put  RM 50 on the table and leave.

I think I am going to find him again and you guys should try to turn your Grindr on some time at Samarahan area

5 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

I want at Samarahan yesterday for CNY visiting and after visiting my friend I got nothing to do so I turned on Grindr and a name "Cum eater" found me and in the detail, he mentions that he wants to eat cum and he is now home alone, so after we chat for a while he gave me his WeChat ID and sent me his home location through weChat, so I follow Waze to his house and I arrived at his house a 20++ Malay guy wearing a short pants came to open the door for me and welcome me in. I chat with him for a while before we do anything and found that his parent is not in Kuching and his brother went to study in West Malaysia so he is home alone and he told me that it is very hard to find people to have fun with at Samarahan and especially Chinese guy, so he never had sex before beside eating few dicks last year and he found that he loves eating cum so much. but when I said I want to fuck him, he refused and say only cum eating so I didn't force him.

During the chat, I moved my hand over to touch his dick and his dick is very hard already and he is not wearing any underwear. he also started to grab my dick too and took off my clothes one by one and eventually he started to suck my dick, his mouth is very soft and his sucking skill is so damn good, that's made wonder where he learn this skill from, so I centered on this topic and eventually, I found that he sucked more than 10 guys before and some guy frequently feed him their cum and mostly happened at summer mall toilet. But during the chat, I lose control and cum my first load into his mouth and he ate it naturally like it is very normal to him, I am not sure how much cum I have, but I didn't wank for 2 days so It should be quite a lot and after I cum he didn't seem to stop, instated to started to rim my ass and although I am a top, I still enjoy the way he rim my ass so much and after that, he started to finger my ass and that was my first time enjoy letting someone finger me so mcuh after that he started to eat my cock again and this time I cum very fast and like last time he ate it all too.

After my second cum, he still didn't seem to stop sucking my dick and riming my ass. so I ask him how many times he wants me to cum, he said as many as possible so I turned his dick to my mouth and we have 69 few times in his living room and I let him cum in my mound a few times and every time he cum I'll use my mouth to put his cum back to his mounth, and he always ate it all. in the end, I cum nothing out anymore and I was damn tired so hug him and sleep in his living room until 2 am just now and I put  RM 50 on the table and leave.

I think I am going to find him again and you guys should try to turn your Grindr on some time at Samarahan area

Wow.. give me WeChat ID 

9 minutes ago, Json15 said:

Went to Stampark just now and only two guys inside, one jockstrip uncle packing his stuff about to leave and one chubby guy sitting there waiting for activity.

Stampark nowadays always pack with chub uncle :(

But yesterday there is a delicious non-chub guy, up for people to grab his dick.

1 hour ago, Json15 said:

Really? Young guy?

Did you grab it as well? haha

Yeah.. Saw got one uncle grab his dick, damn big then he signal the uncle to go somewhere else for fun I guess.

1 hour ago, Json15 said:

The uncle not bad la, if I am really desperate and got no one else i wouldn't mind with him.

Can tell from his body that he went there for serious swimming, quite athletic for his age.

Well I think that is the uncle probably that grab his dick.

11 hours ago, taexin said:

I think it's because they rebrand it to Borneo balinese and based on what I know their boss really keep an eye on them now. 

I think this is the reason. Even PM them they oso start to state that they provide no extra. Maybe they provide in secret but not as easy as before.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic