Male HQ

Changing Room Saga

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:37 pm

I was in a departmental store one lazy afternoon and decided to try on a pair of jeans. I made my way to the fitting room and had the sight of my lifetime. A veteran bodybuilder was apparently changing out of his tousers with the door half closed. Call me cheap, but i could not help but STARE with the precision of a stargazer. His arms was so huge, you would think it had swallowed a chicken. His thighs were ballooned out like they contained grapefruits at the joints. Slight paunch, but totally forgivable considering his other body parts still bore semblance of the modern day Hercules, despite his age (at least 50)

As he skinned himself off from the trousers revealing a pair of pristine white briefs clinging on loosely to his body. I could see his movement in his loins as he wriggled out the pants, his pair of 'wedding bells' colliding in his briefs.

I must have salivate a reservoir by the time he changed into his own pants. By then, i was still hynotized in situ, unable to move an inch. Uncle hercules then open the door to make his way out and was kind of surprised to see me star-struck and helplessly charmed.

He gave me smile that could power up the whole of Bintan and the Riau Islands, leaving me in a lurch of how jerk myself out of my wet dreams, no pun intended.

:-)

Guest gachi_muchi

Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:05 am

I was in a departmental store one lazy afternoon and decided to try on a pair of jeans.  I made my way to the fitting room and had the sight of my lifetime.  A veteran bodybuilder was apparently changing out of his tousers with the door half closed.  Call me cheap, but i could not help but STARE with the precision of a stargazer.  His arms was so huge, you would think it had swallowed a chicken. His thighs were ballooned out like they contained grapefruits at the joints.  Slight paunch, but totally forgivable considering his other body parts still bore semblance of the modern day Hercules, despite his age (at least 50)

As he skinned himself off from the trousers revealing a pair of pristine white briefs clinging on loosely to his body.  I could see his movement in his loins as he wriggled out the pants, his pair of 'wedding bells' colliding in his briefs. 

I must have salivate a reservoir by the time he changed into his own pants. By then, i was still hynotized in situ, unable to move an inch.  Uncle hercules then open the door to make his way out and was kind of surprised to see me star-struck and helplessly charmed. 

He gave me smile that could power up the whole of Bintan and the Riau Islands, leaving me in a lurch of how jerk myself out of my wet dreams, no pun intended. 

:-)

Guest, I think most professional body builders are used to the fact that they are being seen in their briefs, especially when they are posing for a competition, so I doubt they are surprised when they see u oggling.

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic