Male HQ

Write 5 Words Continue The Story

MotherCat

Here is another game which requires your imagination, and a touch of madness.

Look at the last 5 words posted and continue the sentence with another 5 words. Best (but not always necessary) is if all the sentences make a running story... e.g.

first person:  the sky was dark and...

2nd person: gloomy but the weather was...

3rd person: breezy, with strong winds, and...

4th person: he walked with his skirt

5th person: blowing up against the wind

6th person: while the policeman stopped him

7th person:from taking off the skirt because...

...and so on.

Who shall start? Me?

Okay lets start with:

It was a dark and ...

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beautiful evening. I couldn't help ...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Until my mother saw me

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

''WTF are you doing?" She

― J'son M. Lee 

''But Mommy, I love him''

― J'son M. Lee 

asked ''Aunty, can I make 

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

Eat satay, tofu, beehoon and 

― J'son M. Lee 

...it makes many guys smile

― J'son M. Lee 

MotherCat, who at this juncture... 

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

Almost loving, caring red lips

― J'son M. Lee 

Rape the nonya at NTUC

― J'son M. Lee 

Dick moaning like a desperate

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked this topic