Male HQ

Fuck Practice Buddy?

sean_sean

Hello to all bottoms/sissy/girlish/ladyboys/crossdressers/transgenders/shemales/women,

26 years old slim guy, medium hair length and stuble, shaved armpit and pubic hair, pure TOP, 7 inch long and hard dick (the DP is not mine, so dont get confused), no place to host, cum early and i have tried to delay my emissions but could not succeeded so far, have high sex drive but dont allow myself to go for more than 1 shot.

I just posted because i was wondered if someone wants to try me. 

3 hours ago, No Clash said:

Hello to all bottoms/sissy/girlish/ladyboys/crossdressers/transgenders/shemales/women,

26 years old slim guy, medium hair length and stuble, shaved armpit and pubic hair, pure TOP, 7 inch long and hard dick (the DP is not mine, so dont get confused), no place to host, cum early and i have tried to delay my emissions but could not succeeded so far, have high sex drive but dont allow myself to go for more than 1 shot.

How to try u?

My location: I stay in west area near west coast plaza. I have no place to practice intimate sessions. 

Edited by No Clash

My location: I stay in west area near west coast plaza. I have no place to practice intimate sessions. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic