Male HQ

It’S About A 60 Year Old Man Who Bought Condom

worldangel

Well, with this, my post will be 300 …. liao. Enough already before CNY.

Here is an excerpt of a story from other gay forum which originated from somebody’s blog which I found quite interesting for your reading (this story dated 9 Jan 2006)

It’s about a 60 year old man who bought condom

I was at 7-11 today to buy….eh… Ice-cream (If you think I am buying condom, you think too much) and there was a guy, who in his 60s hugging 3 to 4 super big size potato chip packets, in front of me, both me and that guy queuing to pay our items. I was thinking “Wah! That uncle very power! He can eat so many potato chips. I can’t even finish one packet of potato chip by myself.”

That uncle put all the potato chip carefully on the counter and said “Count everything, every single thing.” There, the potato chips were held up ready to be scanned, a packet of condom revealed itself at this point of time…

Cashier: Is this yours? (Holding the condom packet)

Uncle: I said count every single thing right?

Cashier: So this is yours?

Uncle: Faster!!!!

And that Uncle left like the speed of light, so quick, so fast. After paying my Ice cream, I saw uncle at one corner near the shop. Uncle asked me to go near him…

Uncle: Those potato chip give you eat.

Cockroach: eh…you don’t want?

Uncle: I got diabetes, cannot eat this potato chip.

Cockroach: Then why you buy?!?!

Uncle: Because I need to buy that thing, because embarrass so use potato chip to cover.

Cockroach: How much? I buy from you the potato chip.

Uncle: No need, treat you. (Pass the Plastic pack to Cockroach; take out the condom and left)

Eh…I don’t know about others. But I think this method of buying condom is really funny. Because of one condom, he ended up have to pay potato chips also. Is buying condom that embarrassing? Don’t tell me all Singapore guys buy condom in this method. Anyway, hope guys out there won’t have a “hard time” buying condom in Singapore.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 1 month later...

60yo uncle came from those older generations where sex and other related topics were hush hush...

so its harder for them to have an open attitude towards these things compared to younger generations.

moreover, there is the general perception that old pple aren't very sexually active anymore due to waning libido n sexual functions. to be seen buying comdoms at this age may be deemed as being 'lao chi ko peh'.

buying comdoms at much younger age, on the other hand, is deemed as "boy u so young, study don't study, everyday think of this type of dirty things'"...so there is this shame n guilt too...

• 1 month later...

the million $ question: is the uncle cute?

hahahaha

come to think of it, i remember when i bought condom when i am younger, have to hang around the counter till no one is queueing and then rushed to pick up the box, pay almost exact change and get out in a flash.

that time no money to buy additional stuff

now, i can slowly browsed through the selection before deciding whether featherlite is better than stawberry flavor...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 5 months later...

Actually for me when I buy condom, I ask the shop people what is the best and hear their recommendation. Sometimes I even go back and exhange or complain if it does not fit me.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps most people here do understood how the 60s old man felt when ever he going to buy condom, some meant people will give him a nasty or strange look esp ladies, though they never say anything but believe even customers queuing behind will also will say : wow, so old yet still damn high sex drive etc...

人言可畏 :angry:

• 4 weeks later...
Actually for me when I buy condom, I ask the shop people what is the best and hear their recommendation. Sometimes I even go back and exhange or complain if it does not fit me.

yeah, u r right! I will ask the shop keeper to show me various type of condom and purchase the type which suit me. It is nothing to embrass of.

yeah, u r right! I will ask the shop keeper to show me various type of condom and purchase the type which suit me. It is nothing to embrass of.

bornfree, i not sure about you, but i believe most people won't ask like what you did. Don't forget now worldangel mention that Old man buy condom from 7-11, i unsure that the cashier is gal or guy but mostly is gal, so if so do you dare to ask the same question? Mind i ask where normally you ask for advice? 7-11?

Guest use your brain

bornfree, i not sure about you, but i believe most people won't ask like what you did. Don't forget now worldangel mention that Old man buy condom from 7-11, i unsure that the cashier is gal or guy but mostly is gal, so if so do you dare to ask the same question? Mind i ask where normally you ask for advice? 7-11?

bornfree is just lying...can't you see? :swear: :swear: :swear:

this is bullshit, who dares to ask the old aunties manning the counter what kind of condom is recommended to use.