Male HQ

Cooked In China

During one of my earlier employment as a Site Supervisor in a construction site, I had the privilege of coming into close proximity with China Construction Workers.

One china worker that particularly caught my attention was this meaty looking PRC uncle that I often see lingering at the kitchen compound of the workers quarters. Years of hard manual labour and toiling in the construction industry had probably sculptured his bulky body into a muscle bound frame.

With his mature fatherly good looks coupled with side burns and unshaved beard, he gave me the impression of a typical married china man with wife and kids back home waiting for him.

I eventually found out that he is the designated cook for his fellow workers at the site during one of the regular site cleanliness inspection of the workers quarters which I conduct routinely.

red bean soup - it is not "high-class" or spicy food; But it is simple to consume, easy to digest and enjoyed by almost everyone

Another blue collar story...this reminds me of my intrusion into a construction site donkey years ago when I was a young dude....Few topless guys were cooking whilst some were sleeping on the cheap beds with all their dicks in 'mari kita' position. Actually I was looking for a toilet :oops:

z

Peeling off my clothes slowly, my greedy eyes devoured all the exciting details from the big protruding nipples on his massive chest to the beautifully curved buttocks. From the broad muscular back to his big loose hairy balls dangling on him like a Christmas decoration.

I devoured his nudity with my lustful eyes as he soaped himself up into a lather standing under the shower wearing only a pair of slippers on his feet.

His semi hard cock soon expanded instinctively and quickly to its full glory as his moved his thick hands towards his groin to soap them.

red bean soup - it is not "high-class" or spicy food; But it is simple to consume, easy to digest and enjoyed by almost everyone

:o Chinese acrobatics ? Anyway, it is important for a man to be muscular as he can lift you up like a child and manipulate you to orgasm.

But I find this last act unreal as it will be very slippery to lift up another person. Well, who cares!

the china PRC must be a super heavy weight lifter to lift RBS and fxxk him the same time :blink:

not real but i like it very much :P :thumb: just imagine i am the one fxxk by china PRC :oops: :oops: make me wet and hard :oops: :oops: :oops:

• 3 months later...
Guest just a passerby

this is a copied story from another website.....the www.tt1069.com, not his original story.....wat a fake!!

---

a. Red Bean Soup has written many good stories. Many of his stories have local background / flavour which I do NOT think are copied from overseas.

b. You are making a serious allegations of plagiarism.

Please provide a link to the TT1069 post to substantiate your allegation.

c. Otherwise I'll have to assume that you are the trouble maker and delete your post.

Cheers !

Hendry Tan

After the passionate kiss, he lowered me down onto the soapy floor of the shower area and I turned on the shower water to help him rinse the soapy water off his delicious massive frame.

Even though his bulbous tool has turned limped, there was still some hint of semi-erection as it swinged to and fro on his meaty body.

As I stood there facing him, I began to massage his massive muscular chest nicely sculpted from years of hard labour. Closing his eyes, he leaned backward against the shower wall and stood there enjoying my sensual caressing attention over him.

With energy-filled skillful strokes, my hands smoothly skied up and down the contours of his bulky body as I wholeheartedly knead and soaped his whole body very much like a rub back session.

His dick sprang back to life when my soapy hands started to tease and massage his groin area. Rinsing off the soapy water, his massive dick rose hard and thick like a big German sausage with protruding veins bulging from the skin.

As I kneeled in front of him, the PRC spread his brawny legs wider apart and shoved his big fat cock into my eagerly waiting open mouth.

My skilful suction on his thick juicy cock took away his breath completely as I heard him moaning softly. He began to shiver delightfully and tensed up as my wet mouth opened and closed on his rock hard cock.

The pleasure was so intense that my PRC uncle began to fxxk my face with unusual ferocity. Spasms of ecstacy tore through his body as he gave another loud howl and shot his second load into my mouth.

Even though he had shot his load, my hungry mouth continued sucking and milking away his fast limping dick yearning for more.

• Guest locked this topic