Male HQ

An Angry Mother ( Usa ) Defends Her Gay Son

HendryTan

Everytime I visit this issue, I think of what I can do when my partner is sick and dying in hospital... And I get scared and very upset that I might not be able to do anything for him...

The last time he was in the hospital for an operation and he had his ward changed and I can't find him, I panicked and I wanted to cry and I almost don't know how to ask for him... That was one incident that reminded me of how fragile our relationship is in this society... And the constant anti-gay comments and movements by those so-called 'moralists' who knew NOTHING about us and the pain we go through just keep stopping us from the basic right of being able to look after for one another to death... *Sigh*...

bua, true in some sense.

But would like to remind you, that how strong a relationship is in this society is, is not dependant on what and who people look at us, or what people think of us.

Eventually, the society does not even know what is the inner being of a PLU or what is relationship of a PLU. I think what important is that the foundation of it rely on the 2 and 2 alone.

Anyway, its far away from the original posting now.

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

• Guest locked this topic