Male HQ

Enema

Guest cleanass

Guest cleanass

anyone keen on enemas and like to share your experiences? Besides improving health (washes away toxins) it makes you a cleaner bottom too! And feels reeeeally shiok!!!!

WARNING: Enemas could lead to loose bowels.

Over-enthuastic douching have a counter-effect for bottoms preparing for their hot dates. On one occasion, this musc uncle I met had an accident while I was still inside him. Apparently he had douched so many times before our marathon fxxk session.. and didn't manage to expel all the water out of his system. We were very embarassed and had to sneak to the toliet with the messy towels. Not pretty.

Guest likecleanass

But then again, if the bottom's ass is not rinsed, there will be a horrible shit smell emitted and this can sometimes be a big turn off and I might loose my erection or loose interest and want to get over with it ASAP.

But then again, if the bottom's ass is not rinsed, there will be a horrible shit smell emitted and this can sometimes be a big turn off and I might loose my erection or loose interest and want to get over with it ASAP.

LOL. I sure know what that is like. I can totally lose it when I see shit bits on my shaft. To make matter worse, I prolly own one of the most developed sense of smell.

Not enema-ing + Constipation for days = Dildo-like structure fighting for space with penis. Go figure.

google areanpull

Guest experience top

feedback from a top.

learn to clean your ass if you want to be a bottom.

enema is good as it washes thoroughly.

after you clean the ass, wash the buttock and groin area with soap

do not forget to remove the shit smell that may still linger on the skin near the ass, groin and pubic area.

the difference is whether I will do a long fxxk session or just a quick fxxk.

• Guest locked this topic