Male HQ

Get A Easy Name For Blowing Wind Forum

Guest easy name

I am sorry it is so tough for you babe. The admin should just change its name of 10 years just to make it easier for you to surf easily from the office.

Maube we should all just go to your office and have sex in front of you so that you need not even have to visit this forum to see how people are having sex. :D

And maybe some of us might want to wash our assholes http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=624 in your office too so you would know how to have a clean ASSHOLE when you get fxxked for being a SELF-CENTERED MISERABLE LITTLE CUNT!!

:swear:

aiya boys... chill.

we dont come up with the URL, it was asigned to us when we used forumer, which is a free service.

of coz we can opt for a easier doman name like www.bw.com but that involves paying the ISP. now would anyone like to sponsor? :P

anyway for those who wanted easier link, check on this topic

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=184

in fact since we have been online for long, many of the questions that you wanted to know might have been discussed before, so if you look towards the top right corner, you will see a nifty feature called "SEARCH". that way you can have instant answer to your question...

get the hint :)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Not sure if those of you who frequent this BW felt the same way as me but recently why there are so many kiddo around? What I remembered about BW is the place where middle age to mature man posting our comment and most of the time the topic will be something of a mature intellectual type. And those younger crowd will be at the SGboy commenting about "Uncle". Somehow, after SGboy changed their policy about explicit posting, younster from SGboy tend to flood this forum. Worst of all, we, "uncle" who used to feel safe here being commented in negative way. Wonder where have all the old posters gone? I just miss the old day.

Well, the original BW is a forum where the older and more mature crowd mingles and mixes with the younger guys... We might not agree with all issues but we hit it off wel and we never had problems like name calling and abusive postings and piss-offs like this then... Quite sad, somethimes when you see those posts... :(

Not sure if those of you who frequent this BW felt the same way as me but recently why there are so many kiddo around? What I remembered about BW is the place where middle age to mature man posting our comment and most of the time the topic will be something of a mature intellectual type. And those younger crowd will be at the SGboy commenting about "Uncle". Somehow, after SGboy changed their policy about explicit posting, younster from SGboy tend to flood this forum. Worst of all, we, "uncle" who used to feel safe here being commented in negative way. Wonder where have all the old posters gone? I just miss the old day.

Reason for having so many kiddo here is because some kind soul promoted this site in the Sgboy main chat room not too long ago. My personal opinion is those KIDDO liven this site.

Guest matured-uncle

Well, nowadays nobody can prevent other entering this forum, except the moderators could delete or locked those unwanted posts, one of the most important things in this forum that mutual respect shall be adhered to, especially to those matured guys (and some of them are silent members) who so called the "founder member" of this BW.

The moral of the story of all issues, like people say: when you are in Rome, do like the Roman does, or in our region, when you are in Thailand, don't touch people's head, or in Indonesia, don't give or receive using left hand and instead always use right hand and so many other examples.

So, when you are in this forum, each has his own preferance on his look, appearance and age and of course it's his prerogative, however when you wanna express something, look at the surrounding areas as not to puke the older one or the matured uncles.

Thank you for your reading :thumb: :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

"founding member"? gish this make us look so old... :P

mutual respect, i think this applies to everyone. you can disagree on the issues/ subjects/ topics/ posting, but keep it there. Personal attack or name calling will not gain one extra grounds on one's arguement, rather it makes one look childish and inmature.

we are a little different from other forum, from the main bulk of readers to our free-for-all to post. personally i believe in self-censorship, hence we seldom delete or lock posting unless necessary.

BW is started by one person's idea to have a discussion forum that's open to all. we hope to keep it that way, and we really need your help to do so.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic