Male HQ

Daisy Chain

Guest beachbum

Guest beachbum
I want to be in the middle of a daily chain.

Can anyone who has done this before tell us how it feels like?

Oopos..

actually I meant daisy chain...

can the moderator help to change the topic to "daisy chain" please?

Hahaha, i also ever tried before some years ago, i was the 3rd man, the first was a bottom, the 2nd one who in the middle was a flexi top and i would say the middle one enjoyed the most as gymmer has also said ... :D

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Hahaha .. :D I also tried it some times ago as the 3rd man, the first man was a slim guy and at some points, he almost crushed due to 2 person on top of him, but luckily we realised it and then changed slightly the positon .... hahaha :lol:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• 2 weeks later...

So who is organising the Daisy Chain

Lets all go 1-7 on friday and have the Guinness world record for he longest daisy chain! Maybe 1-7 can organise and can set new record.

Daisy chain means everyone has to lie down and do it, the action should take place around a bed... 1st guy sucks last guy, 2nd guy w 1st guy, 3rd guy with 2nd guy, 4th guy with 3rd guy.. and so on and so forth. Maybe can organise at OneSeven orgy room? :thumb:

Can be a bit messy, my record is 5 guys around one very big king sized bed about 6 years ago in this orgy at Cairnhill. I remember I was sucking this beautiful angmoh uncut cock while this malay guy was very very good at sucking me.. :P

Also means that you cannot be picky, must put everything in your mouth. If you're 6th guy, you cannot anyhow break the chain and suck the 2nd guy. Like that no chain already. :D

• 2 weeks later...

circle fxxk is a bit hard... usually people can do 2 in one hole.. or 3 if you're very very very good.

Another way is sandwich... that means one top fxxking another top who is fxxking a btm... and so on and so forth. But a bit uncomfortable unless the top in the middle can stay hard with a dick inside him.

Lots of ideas... haven't seen it in action yet. Its hard to round up guys who are open minded and like to play like this. :unsure:

circle fxxk is a bit hard... usually people can do 2 in one hole.. or 3 if you're very very very good.

Another way is sandwich... that means one top fxxking another top who is fxxking a btm... and so on and so forth. But a bit uncomfortable unless the top in the middle can stay hard with a dick inside him.

Lots of ideas... haven't seen it in action yet. Its hard to round up guys who are open minded and like to play like this. :unsure:

I've seen 2 dicks in 1 hole, not 3 (even in p--n, let alone in real life)

not sure about chain fxxking though... I'd imagine it'd be pretty difficult to coordinate the thrusting movement with more than three people since they more or less have to thrust in sync in order for it to work.

I've seen 2 dicks in 1 hole, not 3 (even in p--n, let alone in real life)

Just wonder how the 2 guy's dicks managed to enter 1 hole, I have not even seen it in picture or gay p--no film, if one is in normal position and the other one must be in acrobatic position?

Since not allowed to post pics, here are some suggestions on how to achieve 2 in one.. success depends on length/thickness of tops and flexibility of btms.

- Top1 (T1) lies on his back. B rides T1's cock and leans forward while Top2 enters from B's behind. Most common and comfortable for both tops.

- T1 lies on his back. B leans back onto T1 and lies on top on T1. T2 enters via traditional missionary. This is a good one for tri-kissing.

- T1 takes B from behind while both lie on their side like spoons. T2 enters B up-right missionary style. Most comfortable for all 3 parties.

- T1 takes B missionary style but leans forward to allow T2 to also enter B. Best if T1 is small size and more room for the more well hung T2 to move. Also opportunity for T2 to swap holes between B and T1 but a bit unsafe.

- T1 and T2 both lie down with their cocks next to each other. B attempts to sit on both cocks at the same time. Just tried that for the first time last week but I would only recommend this for very very relaxed btms.

The trick about 2 in 1 hole is that the btm should be left to do most of the pumping at his leisure. I usually find it hard to fxxk if the other top is also pumping at the same time. We usually come to an arrangement on who moves first.... to sympathetically provide the btm with maximum pleasure. :clap:

Hmmm, TopChinese, very good description, as I mentioned earlier I've never seen before, pls send me also lah .. :D

I still can't imagine 2 in one hole, how big is the hole then after use, my goodness? :o If the guy used to have 2 for his hole, he then doesn't the feeling if he has only one to his hole :o

Well here you go... will try to find some more but hard to find pics of what I'm talking about.

<WARNING: ADULT LINKS! PLEASE DO NOT VIEW IF YOU'RE UNDER 18 OR UNDERSEXED> :D

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/843/2in18qw.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/192/2in1a2tm.jpg

http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/8695/2in1c6yk.jpg

And btw, this is what a daisy chain looks like:

http://img335.imageshack.us/img335/1576/suckers5xu.jpg

• Guest locked this topic