Male HQ

Sleeping Naked In Hostel + Hostel Encounters (compiled)

cocoi

10 hours ago, Guest dominic28774 said:

Anyone tried this Mountbatten Boutique Hotel in KL before? Surprisingly, their dorms are more expensive than a private room. 

Can anyone advise? 

haven't checked, but my guess is that you are maybe looking at the price for the WHOLE dorm ROOM, rather than just a BED in such room.

11 hours ago, Guest dominic28774 said:

Anyone tried this Mountbatten Boutique Hotel in KL before? Surprisingly, their dorms are more expensive than a private room. 

Can anyone advise? 

Invite and the cost with Aziz and Azmin. No videoing please.

16 hours ago, SozeeCB said:

Just staying at The Cube Hostel in Bangkok, had a shower and was drying myself with the door open. A hot guy just happened to pass by, and I think I got his attention, as he walked past a few times.

I then went back to my dorm, but closed the dorm door without locking it. A few moments later he came into the dorm, and pretended to look out of the window. I felt like it was my chance, so I stripped naked and started jerking, leaving a gap in the curtain so he could peek inside. Sure enough, he then climbed into my bed, and started to suck his cock, until he came into my mouth. 

That's very lucky! Hot encounter! 

5 hours ago, SozeeCB said:

Indeed

Wish every stay would be like that

wish I had anythig even remotely close to that happening at my recent hostel stay in sg lol

at The Cube bkk, do the have male dorms, and are the bathrooms separate by gender?

2 hours ago, bkkuser said:

wish I had anythig even remotely close to that happening at my recent hostel stay in sg lol

at The Cube bkk, do the have male dorms, and are the bathrooms separate by gender?

No male dorms sadly, only female only and mixed

Bathrooms of course are still seperated by gender, but the doors are facing the shower cubicle, so might not be too convenient to be discreet

20 hours ago, SozeeCB said:

No male dorms sadly, only female only and mixed

Bathrooms of course are still seperated by gender, but the doors are facing the shower cubicle, so might not be too convenient to be discreet

actually in the hostel I stayed at in sg recently (Travelers Loft), where they did have male dorm rooms, the bathroom was not gender separated. Which isn't really necessary I find as both toilets and showers were cubicles with floor to ceiling partitions. I'd prefer separated in this context though haha

16 hours ago, bkkuser said:

actually in the hostel I stayed at in sg recently (Travelers Loft), where they did have male dorm rooms, the bathroom was not gender separated. Which isn't really necessary I find as both toilets and showers were cubicles with floor to ceiling partitions. I'd prefer separated in this context though haha

True

Male only dorms can assure even if I sleep naked, most likely I won't be complained for sexual harrasement 

Guest Loft
19 hours ago, bkkuser said:

The male dorm beds have curtain somemore so can have privacy. 

Guest Jason121123
1 hour ago, Forumer said:

Try The Pod @ Beach Road Boutique.

They have male dorms.

Book under Agoda.

Singaoore? Or KL? U tried b4?

6 hours ago, Forumer said:

Try The Pod @ Beach Road Boutique.

They have male dorms.

Book under Agoda.

I found it, and yes they do offer male dorm rooms, cool. So thanks for the tip! Will try. 

Do you happen to know if bathrooms are separated as well? 

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Just back from America and the hostel there very open minded.

morning can see big hard woods on the guys! 

Shower is open concept kind.

one black American guy did me in the shower during noon time.

7 hours ago, bkkuser said:

I found it, and yes they do offer male dorm rooms, cool. So thanks for the tip! Will try. 

Do you happen to know if bathrooms are separated as well? 

Bathrooms are single rooms with toilet and shower cubicle

No male or female seperated washrooms

Guest iku iku ikuuuuu

Hostels are some of filthiest places to sleep in, bedbugs get carried in by backpackers, shoes and mud are worned into sleeping quarters, dirty smells , pukey odors .yuuks

Guest Guest567

Stayed at Backpackers Inn and woke up middle of the night with someone standing at the end of my bunk bed staring at me. Kinda scary experience. He was wearing white shirt and lights are off so its like a ghost starting at you. I really got scared.

15 hours ago, Guest iku iku ikuuuuu said:

Hostels are some of filthiest places to sleep in, bedbugs get carried in by backpackers, shoes and mud are worned into sleeping quarters, dirty smells , pukey odors .yuuks

You my friend have obviously stayed at really bad ones. Before you book one, always check online foe reviews

I've stayed at many hostels/capsule hotels, and most of them have been clean and comfortable

2 hours ago, Guest Guest567 said:

Stayed at Backpackers Inn and woke up middle of the night with someone standing at the end of my bunk bed staring at me. Kinda scary experience. He was wearing white shirt and lights are off so its like a ghost starting at you. I really got scared.

True, I've experienced it before, usually they are old uncles. I've also been touched during sleep, but at that time I don't care whos touching me

56 minutes ago, SozeeCB said:

True, I've experienced it before, usually they are old uncles. I've also been touched during sleep, but at that time I don't care whos touching me

I didn't see any old uncles during my 2 nights at backpackers inn(Taipei). Really keen to go again! 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, SozeeCB said:

I remember in 2016 staying at level 6, the all male dorm. Went to the toilet in the wee hour and there was a totally nude mature man about the age of 50 walking around inside with his erected cock. 

On 7/4/2019 at 1:36 PM, Guest Guest said:

I remember in 2016 staying at level 6, the all male dorm. Went to the toilet in the wee hour and there was a totally nude mature man about the age of 50 walking around inside with his erected cock. 

Aren't all male dorms are only on level 2, right?

On 5/22/2019 at 6:15 PM, bkkuser said:

I'd be interested in a recommendation as well.

Had a disappointing experience recently when I stayed at Meadows Hostel for one m=night. Somewhere in their fine print (not sure if it wsa in booking.com or hostelbookers.com where I made the reservation) it said they put singel male travelers into male dorm rooms, but they didn't. Since they don't have dedicated male dorm rooms (unlike female, as everywhere else, too) I guess it depends on availability. 

So any recommendation would be welcome

Is that the one near the Jalan Besar stadium that used to be known as ABC Hostel? When I stayed there before they changed management, the TV & lounge area used to be crowded with old shirtless uncles who always stare at me when I go brush my teeth at the nearby sink.

On 7/5/2019 at 8:34 PM, SozeeCB said:

Yup, level 2. 

But I understand room 3A is also a male dorm these days. I guess it would be a bit inconvenient to go down to level 2 to use the bathroom?

3 hours ago, iwearthongs said:

Is that the one near the Jalan Besar stadium that used to be known as ABC Hostel? When I stayed there before they changed management, the TV & lounge area used to be crowded with old shirtless uncles who always stare at me when I go brush my teeth at the nearby sink.

yes that's the one. Lounge area wasn't crowded, and certainly no uncles in sight. To the contrary, lots of young cute guys.

Guest Guest
On 7/5/2019 at 6:34 PM, SozeeCB said:

6 hours ago, auri said:

Yup, level 2. 

But I understand room 3A is also a male dorm these days. I guess it would be a bit inconvenient to go down to level 2 to use the bathroom?

5 years back was at level 6.

7 hours ago, auri said:

Yup, level 2. 

I've been to 3A once, it's quite special as there's a second floor inside the room. Good to play if you're staying there

On 6/29/2019 at 3:54 PM, SozeeCB said:

Just staying at The Cube Hostel in Bangkok, had a shower and was drying myself with the door open. A hot guy just happened to pass by, and I think I got his attention, as he walked past a few times.

I then went back to my dorm, but closed the dorm door without locking it. A few moments later he came into the dorm, and pretended to look out of the window. I felt like it was my chance, so I stripped naked and started jerking, leaving a gap in the curtain so he could peek inside. Sure enough, he then climbed into my bed, and started to suck his cock, until he came into my mouth. 

Wow that's a hot experience!

On 7/8/2019 at 2:30 AM, SozeeCB said:

I've been to 3A once, it's quite special as there's a second floor inside the room. Good to play if you're staying there

Second floor inside the room?? Can't quite picture it! Can explain more?

On 7/4/2019 at 11:40 AM, auri said:

I didn't see any old uncles during my 2 nights at backpackers inn(Taipei). Really keen to go again! 

Haha I slept in my own room but was disturbed by a couple moaning bloody loud. The next morning I met a guy while bathing and we bathed together. 

46 minutes ago, firefight said:

Haha I slept in my own room but was disturbed by a couple moaning bloody loud. The next morning I met a guy while bathing and we bathed together. 

Your own room? ha ha... I guess miss out on interaction with your roommates! 

How did you meet this guy? Before you enter the shower cubicle, or did you shower but left your door unlocked? :lol:

5 hours ago, auri said:

Your own room? ha ha... I guess miss out on interaction with your roommates! 

How did you meet this guy? Before you enter the shower cubicle, or did you shower but left your door unlocked? :lol:

There are only curtains..

• G_M changed the title to Sleeping Naked In Hostel + Hostel Encounters (compiled)
10 hours ago, auri said:

curtains? you are not talking about backpackers inn in taipei, i presume

Oh sorry! I got the wrong one. This one was the one I stayed. 

InnTouch: Hostel,Cafe & Gym
No. 2, Lane 53, Section 2, Hankou St, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 108
+886 2 2331 4506
https://maps.app.goo.gl/VQ7Xr4er3LVBEbfS9

The other one I stayed was Work Inn nearer to the tuition centres area. After bathing, a slim fit guy suddenly asked me to help bring his towel from his bed.. which I then obliged. Too bad he didn't seem to want to show  more to tempt me.. Haha

• G_M locked this topic