Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Guess

Head to V gym spa yesterday around 7.45pm, ring the bell to call the receptionist, then he told me no one in side. Then, I left as I’m looking for some action there.

Decide to go Daimai JJ pool, was my second time visit there, got one tanned daddy style and slightly muscular style was there swimming, follow them when they entered the toilet after swim, I think wasn’t mine lucky day, both of them are not plu, and none of the others who was in the toilet, can’t believe no fun at Friday night, would try Taman U swimming pool one day.

Guest Swimmer
On 21/04/2018 at 5:00 PM, Guest Guess said:

Head to V gym spa yesterday around 7.45pm, ring the bell to call the receptionist, then he told me no one in side. Then, I left as I’m looking for some action there.

Decide to go Daimai JJ pool, was my second time visit there, got one tanned daddy style and slightly muscular style was there swimming, follow them when they entered the toilet after swim, I think wasn’t mine lucky day, both of them are not plu, and none of the others who was in the toilet, can’t believe no fun at Friday night, would try Taman U swimming pool one day.

Depends on timing & crowd at that point of time.  If you read past posting,  a couple of people here had fun at JJ pool. 

Just now, Guest Swim said:

Was in shower place. No body there except small kids . W r u? 

There is one  showering in shower cubicle with door closed. Is that u?

Guest ahwee123456
31 minutes ago, Guest Swim said:

Oh...Go into shower room again? Think those kids have changed their suit and went into pool di

You purposely here for cruising ? You dun bring any swimming wear and towel 

18 hours ago, Rabbit555 said:

Eyes contact during open door shower. It was started when rubbing shower gel to body and we both soapy the private part till hard. Then we into fun till happy ending :D

I tried open door shower but random fatty uncle always walk into my cubicle and scold me for not closing my shower door. Damn...

Guest ahwee123456
40 minutes ago, Kyle_Akuma said:

I tried open door shower but random fatty uncle always walk into my cubicle and scold me for not closing my shower door. Damn...

Those uncle so fierce, ignore them

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.