Male HQ

Woodlands / Causeway Point / Civic Centre (compiled)

Boyboy17

On 4/29/2024 at 12:43 AM, Bastards said:

[pic removed by moderator]

Beware of this person with his friend. This person works at starbucks civic centre lvl 2. He is tall among his gals colleague so he is quite noticeable. His friend, Nick with a retro glasses, will wait for him til the outlet closed. He sits behind the counter. And if not, they will be at lvl 4. Shop close and they might be up there. He is hiv+ and didnt declare his status with any cruisers. So this is a reminder to anyone at woodlands civic centre. Watch out for him. He is wearing black shirt for his job and a apron when he is at work.

Maybe his viral loadcount is undetectable for more than 6 months? Condition met don’t need to disclose under the new bill.

IMG_1631.jpeg

39 minutes ago, momokiki said:

Maybe his viral loadcount is undetectable for more than 6 months? Condition met don’t need to disclose under the new bill.

IMG_1631.jpeg

Thanks for keeping up to date with the evolving landscape. What we don’t want is some fearmongering to set us back on what has been achieved so far to reduce hiv stigmatization and discrimination. 

@Bastards if this chap hasn’t been disclosing his status to anyone, how did you find out? For a start it’s medical information in confidence, and the person wouldn’t casually just disclose if he had intention to cover up right

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

46 minutes ago, CruiseAround said:

Kaboomz!! I'm back. I wanna highlight this person out. I'm not into him but kept going after me and also my mens. Noticed lately that he pesters every single cruisers at civic or any other cruising spots. It is really uncomfortable for his kind of behavior. To cruisers out there please don't be blinded by his cuteness. He is just a wierd creeper and being desperate. 

In Singapore, doxxing of people is not allow and it is a crime.

You are not to do such things in our forum.

How would you like it if some stranger does this to your photos and we allowed it? How would you feel?

And by the way, those people at the crusing place is not "your men", do you own these men? In the jungle, you hunt the animals you want and it is a free jungle, it's open to all hunters. 

1 warning point for doxxing.

On 4/29/2024 at 12:43 AM, Bastards said:

Beware of this person with his friend. This person works at starbucks civic centre lvl 2. He is tall among his gals colleague so he is quite noticeable. His friend, Nick with a retro glasses, will wait for him til the outlet closed. He sits behind the counter. And if not, they will be at lvl 4. Shop close and they might be up there. He is hiv+ and didnt declare his status with any cruisers. So this is a reminder to anyone at woodlands civic centre. Watch out for him. He is wearing black shirt for his job and a apron when he is at work.

In Singapore, doxxing of people is not allow and it is a crime.

You are not to do such things in our forum.

How would you like it if some stranger does this to your photos and we allowed it? How would you feel?

1 warning point for doxxing.

On 5/3/2024 at 2:35 PM, yiswim said:

Saw someone waiting outside level 3 toilet and subsequently came to wash hands and wipe face. As for secret toilet, nobody was there.

where is the secret toilet ?