Male HQ

Woodlands / Causeway Point / Civic Centre (compiled)

Boyboy17

You were in white shirt going up the escalator with a girl next to you. I was going down the escalator and you kept looking at me. 

saw you going into Scarlet with the girl and we still manage to exchange a few glances with each other. 

if you are here, do dm me 😎

To that malay slim guy glasses with curly hair carrying a sling bag, please do not keep hiding inside the cubicle and behave creepily stalking cruisers and tailgating others as well!!! 

And please do not use your grindr profile to lure cruisers and behave creepily! 

You are legitly scaring all other cruisers and making them run away. 🙄

6 minutes ago, Kinky_Alwayz said:

To that malay slim guy glasses with curly hair carrying a sling bag, please do not keep hiding inside the cubicle and behave creepily stalking cruisers and tailgating others as well!!! 

And please do not use your grindr profile to lure cruisers and behave creepily! 

You are legitly scaring all other cruisers and making them run away. 🙄

Yeah… Totally agree! And please stop being a stalker after ppl tell u off not to follow them around!

There is this totally ill mannered cruiser.😡

A fat chubby guy in blue outfit with slight curl hair, with bagpack and carrying grocery items, I wanna say to you that you are damn rude!! 😡😡

Cruisers are playing in the cubicle and you try to knock the cubicle and disturb them. They want their moments but you out there trying to do wierd things. 😡

Not only that you even bend down and look at the reflection to see us and stretching your hands to the our cubicle from the floor!! 😡

Worst to worst, u even climb on the toilet bowl and peep at us having fun. Like what the hell?!?! 😡😡

Can u please have some sense of respect for others who are in the cubicle or using the toilet?!??!!! 😡

You are being highlighted and we will remember you for sure!! 😡😡😤

Any bottom interested in threesome?

Prefer smaller built below 90kg.
Age prefer below 30 years old.

Good at handling two cocks with your two holes. Looks are not important but skills are important.

Loud moaner, deep throater & power bottom is a plus but not mandatory.

Send me a text at Tele: mlytopsg if you are interested.

We can trade pics and shoot your questions before we agree to meet up. Feel free to ask as no obligations as usual.

Edited by kryptonian