Male HQ

Introduction The Two In One Shoe

Our Mission:

To leave footprints around the WORLD
                                                      Our Vision:
                   To provide a fun and creativity platform to improve lifestyle
                                                       Our Value:
                                  Have Fun! Be Creative! Foster Kindness!

Photo_9-6-15_11_00_09_pm_large.jpg?65265

Dreamers are people with dreams… I believe that everyone has a dream that they want to achieve. A special dream that they want to change into reality. Some dream to fly freely into the sky with no worries at all. Some dream to travel to all parts of the world. Some dreams are as simple as bringing happiness to the people around them. Likewise, I am a dreamer too. My dream combines these dreams; my dream is to be free, to travel, and to bring happiness to others. I dream to be able to be free and without restrictions, to travel to all parts of the world, and to bring happiness wherever I go. My dream is DVa 2.

What exactly is DVa 2?

DVa 2 is a 2 in 1 shoe designed to suit males of all ages. In a blink of an eye, you can transform a classy pair of shoes into a fashionable pair of sandals. Do you find yourselves going through the hassle, visiting shop after shop to look for a good-looking pair of shoes to suit your fashion style? DVa 2 is perfect for formal to semi-formal to even causal wear! DVa 2 is what you are looking for to match every occasion.

You are free to create your very own shoe, with DVa 2. Be it dressing up for formal events or dressing down for an informal outing with friends, DVa 2 matches every occasion! Everyone can afford to own a pair of DVa 2. By purchasing a pair of DVa 2, you automatically gain 2 pairs instead of 1!

DVa 2 will not be limited by the boundaries created by countries. DVa 2 will be able to reach every part of the world and will be made available to everyone. With DVa 2, you will never have to worry if your attire matches your shoes. You can simply make your shoes match what you are wearing, every single day. 

Who Am I....

I am Winston Tan, the creator of DVa 2. I aim to be a full-fledged designer that features my own brand, Winstan-T. At Winstan-T, our mission is to leave footprints around the world. Our ultimate vision is to provide a fun and creative platform to improve people’s lifestyle. I created Winstan-T with these values in mind: to have fun, to spread kindness and to trigger creativity. With Winstan-T, I will be able to design and create many more incredible products that can help change the life of people all over the world.

In the 29 years of my life, I am constantly faced with challenges and I have been constantly overcoming them. It is through these obstacles that make my dream of DVa 2 stronger.

DVa2 come out.................

The idea of DVa first began in the year 2008. During my college days, I was tasked with a project to create an item with multi-functionality. Back then, I thought about the possibility of combining the concept of sandals and sneakers as one. However, my school closed down the class and I never did started on developing the idea of DVa. For 6 years, DVa was cast aside. It was until a time where I accidentally stumbled across a multi-purpose shoe featured online in 2014 that made me remember DVa. I realized that if you were to hesitate on the things you want to do, there would be others who will jump at the chance of acting on your ideas and dreams. This comes across as an awakening moment for me. I made a decision then that I would live out my dream to the fullest and created Winstan-T. 

Over the years, one of the greatest obstacles I faced with DVa was to produce it. Majority of the manufacturers turned me down when it comes to production of DVa. The complex design of DVa makes production difficult. The remaining few manufacturers that were willing to help, either quoted a hefty price or demanded DVa to be produced at a large quantity. By holding on and not abandoning my dream, I eventually found a willing partner that helped produced DVa. DVa is finally born! However, I have to commit to a certain amount of orders so as to keep DVa alive. In 2014, my crowd funding campaign failed, but I believe in my DVa dream, which then leads me to create DVa 2 this year.                                                                      

I know I am capable of achieving much more. I can bring DVa 2 further and create more astonishing designs under my own brand, Winstan-T. Now, with indiegogo, you will be able to play a part in helping me raise funds. These funds are like the fuel needed for a car to keep on going. As Barack Obama once mentioned, “The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” You can do your part to make good things happen too.

Lend me your helping hand to help me to fulfill my dream today with DVa 2.