Male HQ

Od Wellness - Neil Rd & Siglap

Mando

Went to OD Wellness at Neil Road on Sunday. Heard great reviews about this place from the internet and to a certain extent it was briefly mentioned in BW. But i believe there should be a topic dedicated to OD Wellness.

It was a leap of faith as i just made an impromptu call & inform i need a male masseur without knowing the masseur. It was a very wise decision. My masseur impressed me a lot - a PRC guy who speaks audible English. He really know how to knead the aches away; firm and deep TCM strokes. And mind you - this is only a basic body massage & they have a whole array of TCM kind of variety. This place is a professional & str8 joint, Japanese style of setting with rooms having sliding doors which means more privacy. Cant go naked here but they provide disposable undies. I believe they have a number of talented masseurs at both branches. At $50 per hour, i got more than what i bargain for. I left a happy customer. Going to be my new favourite place.. :)

I believe you try the number 3 :).

I like the place too for the ambiance, affordability and few good masseurs.

Went to OD Wellness at Neil Road on Sunday. Heard great reviews about this place from the internet and to a certain extent it was briefly mentioned in BW. But i believe there should be a topic dedicated to OD Wellness.

It was a leap of faith as i just made an impromptu call & inform i need a male masseur without knowing the masseur. It was a very wise decision. My masseur impressed me a lot - a PRC guy who speaks audible English. He really know how to knead the aches away; firm and deep TCM strokes. And mind you - this is only a basic body massage & they have a whole array of TCM kind of variety. This place is a professional & str8 joint, Japanese style of setting with rooms having sliding doors which means more privacy. Cant go naked here but they provide disposable undies. I believe they have a number of talented masseurs at both branches. At $50 per hour, i got more than what i bargain for. I left a happy customer. Going to be my new favourite place.. :)

will never visit such a place because of grave intrusion of privacy fie which rooms are for. imagine even other customer walking pass just outside can see our butts (w shorts rolled down) being massaged

should have escalated issue to business owner to address

My session was done in closed door. If the door is not closed properly, i would definitely ask a refund. But i do believe that if the customer or masseur is not comfortable with the arrangement of having door slightly ajar, they can always find solutions with management. Usually this happens when two people inside the room is a male and a female. For same sex combination, the door is usually shut fully.

My session was done in closed door. If the door is not closed properly, i would definitely ask a refund. But i do believe that if the customer or masseur is not comfortable with the arrangement of having door slightly ajar, they can always find solutions with management. Usually this happens when two people inside the room is a male and a female. For same sex combination, the door is usually shut fully.

Twice I was there with a male therapist, the door was slightly ajar.

I have been to OD Wellness many times and the door is always slightly open, however if you want a more quiet environment where there are less traffic ( people walking, talking) you can ask for a room at level 3.

I only found out they have a level 3 recently.

OD wellness massage standard are quite good, tried a few therapist but always return to my favourite. 

I have been to OD Wellness many times and the door is always slightly open, however if you want a more quiet environment where there are less traffic ( people walking, talking) you can ask for a room at level 3.

I only found out they have a level 3 recently.

OD wellness massage standard are quite good, tried a few therapist but always return to my favourite.

True. The massage is so good that i also dun mind if the door is slightly opened. Moreover, it's a str8 joint - cant expect hanky-panky there. Btw, what number is your favourite masseur?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...