Male HQ

Hotel Sauna

Guest 2727

Reccently I went to melaka. the Hotel I stay surprise me with a lot of PLU.

Two of them even requested that they stay overnight with me in the room, I declined because I don't know what will happen when I fell asleep.

Can anyone advise me which hotel in singapore and KL having the same possiblity? Any hotel in singapore allow membership in using gym and sauna?

Thank.

The cruisest hotel gym in Singapore must be the Amrita spa in Swissotel/Raffles the Plaza. Lots of QF/BA stewards, businessmen and asian visitors. The steam rooms in the evening is so packed with guys watching each other but everyone so shy!

I think they are waiting for someone to drop the towels before they all start the mass orgy.. :D

Reccently I went to melaka. the Hotel I stay surprise me with a lot of PLU.

Two of them even requested that they stay overnight with me in the room, I declined because I don't know what will happen when I fell asleep.

Can anyone advise me which hotel in singapore and KL having the same possiblity? Any hotel in singapore allow membership in using gym and sauna?

Thank.

What kind of hotel has the proper sauna and gym? This facility is normally only available to 5-star hotels which prerequisite to have it, to be in 5-star category. Some of the lower grade hotel claim to have gym but once you went to have look, “alamak, like that only lah", well maybe 1 weightlifting equipment and a few dumbbells and 1 treadmill.

In case of KL hotels where such facility, as far as I know which I stayed once before is The Regent at Jln Sultan Ismail (Bukit Bintang area) and I believe other hotels like Shangri-la, Hilton, Oriental, Pan-Pacific, Hyatt and many other hotels should have such facility and some of them, this facility is managed by other establishment like Clark & Hatch or similar. Normally all hotel guests have the free access to the gym and sauna facility during the period of their stay.

Similarly, all 5-stars hotel in Singapore have such facility. Your experience in Malacca town, it could be Hotel Equatorial or Renaissance??

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

You are right golf, it one of the hotel you mention. Their gym room is not that small lah. Think can let me have a full workout of my body.

Just wonder if singapore have sure hotel then I will go there to use their facility. Moreover I like gym and sauna alot.

Just check up some site in the web. Some of them can cost 200 a month.

Wow!!! that is expensive. :huh:

• Guest locked this topic