Male HQ

All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)

Guest boy2man

Guest Impressive Instant
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Her track record is impressive.

Way back in 2003, she became the first Asian singer to top the Billboard charts, beating Madonna and Kelly Clarkson with her debut single 'Where Did Love Go'.

She continues her winning streak now by beating Adele and Coldplay out of the iTunes pop charts!

Actually I have never heard of any of her so-called billboard hits as most probably her songs were not that popular but somehow ended up in some obscure billboard component chart.

2003 was the year In Da Club ( 50 Cent ) and Crazy In Love ( Beyonce ) were huge and everywhere. I would only be impressed if Sun Ho topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart. 

She didn't crack the Top 100, not even at no 99 or 100. So NAH, I'm not impressed.

Guest Guest

Sun is a multi-platinum and 5-time Billboard-charting superstar until she returned to become the top pastor at CHC.

She continues her winning streak with Draw Me :D 

sicko .... how can a half naked bitch prancing around on stage bring glory to God or be bringing God's message of love and redemption to mankind?  To me it is more like the devil leading His followers to damnation and hell!  I just don't get it with these CHC members - how can they be so blinded?

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, kimlo777 said:

sicko .... how can a half naked bitch prancing around on stage bring glory to God or be bringing God's message of love and redemption to mankind?  To me it is more like the devil leading His followers to damnation and hell!  I just don't get it with these CHC members - how can they be so blinded?

No name-calling please.

Guest wildest dreams
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sun is a multi-platinum and 5-time Billboard-charting superstar until she returned to become the top pastor at CHC.

She continues her winning streak with Draw Me :D 

Superstar??? Winning Streak???

What kind of twisted joke is this?

Whoever wrote the above is sadly delusional.

#ijustcan'teven

Guest who dat? who dat?
6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

If the first Asian to beat Madonna and Kelly Clarkson to the top of the Billboard Charts is not a superstar, who else is?

What. A. Joke.

If not for the cheating scandal of CHC, nobody in Singapore would know who the hell is this Sun Ho. Let alone the rest of the world.

Go figure.

Guest guest
7 minutes ago, Guest who dat? who dat? said:

What. A. Joke.

If not for the cheating scandal of CHC, nobody in Singapore would know who the hell is this Sun Ho. Let alone the rest of the world.

Go figure.

Shes Our GOD send Pastor

Guest Slammer
38 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Shes Our GOD send Pastor

But unfortunately your Pastor's husband is about to be jailed big time for embezzling millions of church funds.

What a bummer.

Guest Guest
22 minutes ago, Guest Slammer said:

But unfortunately your Pastor's husband is about to be jailed big time for embezzling millions of church funds.

Wow, you're the judge in the High Court, huh?  LOLOL

Guest bill bored
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

If the first Asian to beat Madonna and Kelly Clarkson to the top of the Billboard Charts is not a superstar, who else is?

I hope this is meant to be a sarcasm. She topped the chart maybe bcos M and KC had been up there for many weeks, time for a new topper. Furthurmore, we all know that all these chart toppers and even music awards could be gotten if one is willing to dump in big amount of money. All these are the games for the filthy rich.

Guest Huh huh huh
22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow, you're the judge in the High Court, huh?  LOLOL

Don't have to be a judge to know. It was all reported in the papers.

LOLOL

Guest Spaghetti straps ah lien
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Shes Our GOD send Pastor

Nope shees PASTAAA. Pasta maniaaa!!

She is farfalle!

Sometimes alien, sometimes ah lien. She is more holey and holy!

Guest Spaghetti straps ah lien
Just now, Guest Spaghetti straps ah lien said:

Nope shees PASTAAA. Pasta maniaaa!!

She is farfalle!

Sometimes alien, sometimes ah lien. She is more holey and holy!

*More holey than holy.

Guest china swine
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Shes Our GOD send Pastor

If she's your GOD Pastor, then why the hell is she dancing like a total  slut in that so skimpy attire one music vid while wanting to kill her hubby in another nonsensical music vid?

I just don't get it.

Guest Guest
On 15/06/2016 at 7:57 PM, Guest Lao gorh said:

Why so many threads on this lao kuey bu???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! GOOD ONE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Guest Old Maddie

Who the hell buys Madonna's music nowadays except for gay bar dj's? The women hasn't released a decent album in decades. It just insipid club music her throwing in a few words here and there.

Even the Dim Sum Dollies would outsell Madonna if they released an album.

Guest Guest
17 minutes ago, Guest Old Maddie said:

Who the hell buys Madonna's music nowadays except for gay bar dj's? The women hasn't released a decent album in decades. It just insipid club music her throwing in a few words here and there.

Even the Dim Sum Dollies would outsell Madonna if they released an album.

Exactly, that's why it's not surprising Sun's debut English-language single Where did Love Go beat Madonna to No. 1 on the Billboard Charts!

Guest Unknown commodity
13 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Exactly, that's why it's not surprising Sun's debut English-language single Where did Love Go beat Madonna to No. 1 on the Billboard Charts!

But Madonna is well-known across the globe while nobody knows Sun Ho ;(

Guest Guest
On 6/16/2016 at 10:38 PM, Guest Guest said:

Guest 唯一的天才女牧师

我们的教主, 我们的骄傲, 我们的未来。。。。

唯一的天才女牧师....加油吧。。。永远是我们的唯一

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Guest speaks the truth said:

Sun 是新加坡国宝级歌手,歌声穿透人心,不愧是荣登美国好莱坞的首位亚洲歌手!!

Thanks for the support ...have you bought her CDs ?  Please help circulate

Guest Gstc82

Wow what an impressive feat!...she must tour! Not anyone can beat coldplay and adele in sales! Coldplay just sold out 300000 tickets for a 4 nighy run in london! Adele sold out her tour, if sun does tour, she will surely beat Madonna's Sticky & Sweet tour! Please do not forget, Sun is a multi no  1 ARTIST on billboard!

Guest guest
1 hour ago, Guest Gstc82 said:

Wow what an impressive feat!...she must tour! Not anyone can beat coldplay and adele in sales! Coldplay just sold out 300000 tickets for a 4 nighy run in london! Adele sold out her tour, if sun does tour, she will surely beat Madonna's Sticky & Sweet tour! Please do not forget, Sun is a multi no  1 ARTIST on billboard!

Yes! I'm looking forward to Sun's tour  

Guest guest

Thanks for the support ...have you bought her CDs ?  Please help circulate

No need, Sun's CDs have mass appeal 

Its about time Sun reclaim her crown as the Queen of Pop! If the org of F1 book Sun as the headline act for this year's F1, all tickets will sure sell out! Seriously, not many people can outsell coldplay and adele! Who is kylie? Step aside bitch! SUN Ho will dominate the world!

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, gstc82 said:

Its about time Sun reclaim her crown as the Queen of Pop! If the org of F1 book Sun as the headline act for this year's F1, all tickets will sure sell out! Seriously, not many people can outsell coldplay and adele! Who is kylie? Step aside bitch! SUN Ho will dominate the world!

Thanks!  SUN loves you! :D

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh my! Voice of an Angel! I found myself dancing to the strong beats and strong vocals! Play this in any club in the world and everyone will be at the dance floor!!! Absolute best song in decades!

Guest Guest

Already number one on iTunes store (Singapore) since its soft launch last night, City Worship’s first album in five years, Draw Me is an album that magnifies the faithfulness of God throughout City Harvest Church’s toughest times.

Draw Me: Songs From A Season Of Struggles

One of the chief verses that City Harvest Church has clung to these five, six years that it has endured the case involving its key leaders is Hebrews 13:5.

“…[God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. not, not, not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]” (The Message Bible)

This is the spirit behind the songs that form CityWorship’s new album Draw Me, which launches officially tomorrow.

The 13-track album “proudly” features all original songs penned by the CityWorship team, says creative director Mark Kwan.

“Sometime in 2014, I really felt that we needed to put an album out,” Kwan says, explaining the genesis of Draw Me. “Not for any reason other than because people were asking for it. They were asking about our songs, where they could get proper recordings of them to worship with. And for that reason alone, I thought it was worthwhile to set aside the time to make it happen.

“We’ve been writing and singing our own songs, but because of all that the church has been going through, we’ve never had the time to take on the entire process of producing an album. It does require a lot of effort and coordination.”

The fruit of all that effort and coordination is one of the most emotive albums the church has put out. The album title is taken from a worship song written by CHC’s senior pastor Kong Hee in the early days of the church, a song that has remained one of the church’s key anthems throughout its 27-year history.

“I thought it would be a ‘coming full circle’ kind of feeling to have ‘Draw Me’ in the album,” says Kwan. “After all, it was Pastor Kong who taught many of us in the worship team what it means to worship God wholeheartedly. Having ‘Draw Me’ as the title track, it represents that as a worship ministry, we also find our roots of songwriting and worshiping in the spiritual father that God has placed over our lives and our church.”

The rest of the album is made up of songs written by the CityWorship team since 2013, which are familiar to the congregation, including “I Remember”, “Miracle”, “Greater Are You”, “Called Out”, “Till The End Of Time” and “Rejoice”. The singers on the album include Sun Ho, Teo Poh Heng, Annabel Soh, Alison Yap, Gerald Chan, Chervelle Chua, Maximillian Low, Renata Triani and Kwan himself.

Kwan is particularly happy about the fact that the album is a collaborative effort that involved many volunteers. “We had some help from friends and partners in ministry; we also managed to get many CityWorship, Audio, Creative staff and CHC volunteers involved in the song arrangement, singing, recording, mixing, designing etc—all that processes that go into making an album,” he explains. “I hope that as we produce more albums, we will be able to involve more and more people in the process so that we can all feel a part of the sound we produce.”

CHC has put out many albums over the last 27 years. “Every album is significant in its own right because it represents the sound of a season in the life of an artist, or in our case, a ministry,” says Kwan. “Draw Me is significant because it represents the sound of our church clinging on to God through our most difficult seasons…the songs written in those moments of desperation and despair…in those moments where His Spirit stirred up faith and hope within us in spite of our most difficult circumstances.”

There is a thread that runs through every song on Draw Me, Kwan adds. “It is the thread of hope. I know that’s nothing new or revolutionary. Our God is after all a God of new beginnings and of hope. But it means a lot for any member of City Harvest who has been through the last six years of trials and struggles.”

He shares that the ministry has been meditating and holding on to Isaiah 41:10, which reads,

‘Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

It is Kwan’s prayer that “people will hear the heart of City Harvest through this album. The heart of a people sold out for Jesus. Giving their all to worship Him and serve Him in spite of the difficulties and shame that we may need to face along the way.

“I pray that our faith and hope can also be heard, that we believe in His greatness and trust unreservedly in His goodness. And having heard that in our worship, I pray that they too will experience Him in the same way.”

Draw Me (CD format) retails for S$21.90 at The Ink Room at Hall 605, Suntec Convention Centre. It is also available for download on iTunes.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Beauty
14 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Yes, but this must be the ugliest tranny.

Imagine they invested so much on her and she actually managed to get such an "excellent" image consultant / makeup artist.

Btw, is it possible to let this thread dies off peacefully and quietly?

Guest Sunshines
1 hour ago, Guest Beauty said:

Imagine they invested so much on her and she actually managed to get such an "excellent" image consultant / makeup artist.

Btw, is it possible to let this thread dies off peacefully and quietly?

Then you please don't post any more after me, OK?

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to All News / Gossip On Sun Ho / China Wine (何耀珊) Aka Geisha Fan Club (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.