Male HQ

76 Countries Where Anti-Gay Laws Are As Bad As Or Worse Than Russia’S

Guest Salah bitch

Guest Salah bitch

32. Malaysia — Up to 20 years in prison and possibly whipping.

Malaysia’s penal code notes: “Whoever voluntarily commits carnal intercourse against the order of nature shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to twenty years, and shall also be liable to whipping.” Further, several states have enacted Shariah, criminalizing homosexual acts for both men and women, the penalties of which (imprisonment, lashings) can be applied in addition.

Aiyoyo.... That suakoo country is equally suakoo when it comes to sexual freedom! Damn sia suay!!!

Whoever reenacted the shariah law there can shove the Petronas twin towers up his ass one followed by the other!

Besides singapore, malaysia, brunei, myanmar and bhutan, all the other 76 countries are either in africa or the middle east! DAMN SHOCKING!!! I feel like digging a hole to hide my grave embarrasement & shame to be a singaporean!

They can impose any amount of draconian laws against gays but the sexual needs of gays for men is as natural as needing food to live that can never be suppressed.

I've been to a country that stone gay men to death yet the gays there are so desperate that they'll even cruise an uncle openly. You can see the hunger in their eyes are so desperate it's simply scary.

• Guest locked this topic