Male HQ

What Do You Wear To Sleep?

Astroboy

what do you wear to sleep?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...

Many selected sleeping in naked, well it's good if you have own room by yourself, but if you have to share the bedroom with other family member, then you might 'caught' an embarrasing moment once a while.

Or if you on business travel and require to share hotel room with other office colleague (especially the straight guy), then it's also not advisable to sleep naked, well just an opinion from me :blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

seems like world angel is still world angel... how are you darlin?

heehee, try sleeping with your straight buddy who is a bit homophobic and you havent opened to him yet... i wonder what will you try to wear... not to mention something else...

Can anybody find me, somebody to love?

heehee, try sleeping with your straight buddy who is a bit homophobic and you havent opened to him yet... i wonder what will you try to wear... not to mention something else...

No like that lah. I believe you are only joking lah, never have in mind to touch the office colleague, once he is not ‘on’ and he've got the wrong message, it would be ‘talk of the office’ next day, so embarrassing :oops:

Toshi, you disappeared for quite some times? Where did you go? Overseas or study?

Like freeballing and bed with only boxer. When overseas with bf, we bed nude so that we can bj and rim each other as and when. For the current trip, he bj me when I was in deep sleep. Didnt know about it as I as a deep sleeper. He told me the next morning I was hard. Teased him why didnt he sit on it..he he. Do you know you feel warmer in nude than in shorts and singlet. Try out yourself.

No like that lah. I believe you are only joking lah, never have in mind to touch the office colleague, once he is not ‘on’ and he've got the wrong message, it would be ‘talk of the office’ next day, so embarrassing :oops:

Toshi, you disappeared for quite some times? Where did you go? Overseas or study?

no la... dint have time dear... so just dint come up... well look closely at mu signature and u will noe... heehee

anyone still wears condom after u f*** to sleep? heehee

Can anybody find me, somebody to love?

anyone still wears condom after u f*** to sleep? heehee

Well, maybe it could happen, when too tired after a long excitement exercise and then fell asleep thereafter ... :blink:

• Guest locked this topic